A pleasant warm day

Editors note: I had made this when I was really tired, so please point out any mistakes I made,

(This will use she/her pronouns since I had originally made this for me but if you don't want that I can change it!)

You knocked on the door of the Magical Casita/house that Camilo Lives in. You hear rushing footsteps and Camilo Slams open the door pulling back his hair and leaning on the frame of it.

"Hola amor!" Camilo said while catching his breath.

"Hey Camilo!" you say smiling.

As he finally catches his breath he leans in and gives you a small peck on the cheek.

"Are you ready for this pleasant day carińo?" As Camilo grabs your hand and intertwined it with his.

"As always Camilo~!" You said cheerfully and pulled him out from the house.

Now that you had been out of the house with him, holding his hand, you went to a local panederia. Camilo had adored this place when he was little, He gazes at you realizing that you knew he loved this place. You pick out some sweet crispy sweet bread and had sat down with him as he caressed your face in awe.

"Ay, mi vida. How did you know I loved this place?"

Camilo says gazing at you with love in his eyes.

"Every time we go down to the town you had always eyed this place like a little kid!" You said chuckling.

Once you had finished the sweet bread you had walked down to a secluded place in the town, sitting down on a bench. He was slowly putting his arm around you, he felt so warm. You enjoyed each others company.

"Te amo/I love you, Y.N."

"Yo también mi Amor/Me too my love."

You share a gentle kiss with him and he pulls you in closer, enjoying the warmth of the sun and each other's love for one another. <3

Did you love it, I'll be making more soon! <333