sunflower's soft voice

Editor's note: I have been procrastinating lol

Fatima had been spreading rumors around the town that you had done some time in your past and more. To the point where she had even tried to convince Camilo that it happened, you were so worried and nervous, you felt like a wreck.

You had been stuck in your house all week, not wanting to leave. you thought all these rumors would change everything. Your tears grow in your eyes slowly, pulling on your warm blanket for comfort.

You hear a faint knock from your door, It was Camilo. You didn't answer it, you didn't want him to see you crying. You pull your blanket over your head to hide. still tears streaming down your face timidly.

"Y/N? Are you okay amor?" Camilo says worriedly.

"Just leave me alone Camilo, p-please." You say sniffling, digging your face into a pillow to muffle your sobs.

The door clicks open, Camilo walks over slowly. sitting next to you, you huddle up into a ball to avoid him.

"Carino, can you come out from under your blanket please?" Camilo says frowning.

You peek out and he sees your tears, quickly he had given you a big tackle, pushing you down for a warm cuddle. he wraps his arms around you, making you burst into tears, just incoherently speaking about how Fatima had talked about you, and how you feel.

His eyes widen, his thoughts flash through with a look that almost says, "this was all Fatima?" he gives an angry look then tells you he'll deal with her. you smile a little, giving Camilo a peck on the cheek. his face turns red like he was just struck with a love arrow.

oh em gee confrontation chapter