Q N A answers! <3

Aftercare?

He rubs your back to ease the pain/pleasure of a nice session, or if he's not tired he goes down to town to grab you food, or he showers with you, scrubbing your head and massaging your waist down.

Kinks?

Begging kink sort of, praise kink? (although sub-Camilo AU is just a nice little squirm kink)

toys? (I know what I mean you perv)

Camilo was never really a fan of that, hm how do I put this? pepa's sort of a snoop and so is Felix, so if he were to have anything it would be found and he would be scolded.

Height?

6'1.

Insecurities? 

Always worries about who he is to Y/N is insecure about his bite mark, insecure if he even satisfies Y/N even if they don't care.

Favorite food?

Breakfast is just a pan de dulce, Lunch is nonexistent to him, and gordita's/torta's for dinner.

Favorite part about Y/N?

Well if your talking wholesomely, personality and how they took him out of his shell, horny wise, her neck, chest, and stare.

Why is he so horny?

a lot of people have asked me this and to it, I respond with,

Camilo was the most un-noticed child 2nd to Mirabel, Since nobody paid attention to him, he started acting up. until he met Y/N at his gift ceremony, they played around a lot.

(PLS LEAVE ME ALONE I KNOW I WROTE A DIFFERENT BACKSTORY B4)

Over time, they grew feelings for one another, Although Camilo had ignored these feelings and thought you didn't like him. Resulting to the Fatima situation, they had dated for a year while Fatima distanced Camilo away from Y/N.

Once they had broken up and Camilo finally got to Y/N again, he felt out of his shell, with new feelings and of course, the muffled horniness he kept in a metaphorical jar.

When are we getting the next cheating AU?

Probably somewhere after midnight.

Requests?

I have like 10 on my list! so please be patient.

Dominant Y/N

that's like something I would like to work on after the cheater AU is finished.

TYSM FOR 200K VIEWS!

seriously! you guys made me feel special. thank you.

<3

-LonelyWriter.