Overstimulation

Editors note: im with my friend making this and he keeps saying that are so good, that he drags his balls across a hockey field each day just for me to release a new story. also more backstory to camilo and Fatima coming soon

________________________________________________________________________________

you had asked Luisa to move in a more sound-proof wall, obviously for an excuse you said it was for a loud experiment you two were doing. It wasn't an experiment, but it was sure loud that night.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You felt cold and sore, Camilo still being himself and just being a horny machine.

"C-Camilo, p-please stop.." You say moaning and twitching from all the stimulation, but feeling sore and painful.

He thought this was a teasing method, still going faster. You finally feel like your bodys gonna give out from all the exhaustion, you break out in tears feeling so sore. Camilo finally noticed and slid out. Noticing what he did. 

Normally he notices what he did but now it slipped out of his radar, he apologized profusely, reassuring you that it was an accident. you didn't even care. you just wanted to rest already, after 6 orgasms you finally hit your peak. 

He picks you up like shattered glass, carrying you to the bathroom. putting on warm water and plopping you in slowly. Camilo looks at you gazing and locking eyes with you. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"C-camilo, do you want to join me?" You say reaching out your hand for him.

"Princess, I don't want to be near you I just hurt you, and just because I was horny." Camilo said while looking down distraught. 

"Its okay amor, you just went a little too overboard tonight. I still love you." You say with your rosy cheeks smiling from ear to ear with your tired look.

________________________________________________________________________________

Peepee poo poo im so tired today please give ideas follow and vote pls