lust hotline

editors note: I read at some INSPO so uh enjoy bc this is purely, and i mean PURELY smut.

Y/N waited for Camilo to come to her house,  literally inching at the door. once there was a knock, you slammed it open huffing with hot breath and a smirk. It was Camilo!

"you look excited amor." Camilo said as he cracked a lustful grin.

he scoops you up to your room, and plops you down on your bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Camilo's POV

F-fuck, I was racing over to Y/N's house, but everyone in the house kept asking me to do shit.

Finally I was in her room, she looked so cute, that baggy shirt shes wearing with nothing. w-wait, really? h-hah thats gonna be so much easier for me to do.

________________________________________________________________________________

Camilo had finally took off his pants, and with his boxers you saw his bulge. you suddenly got wet. you saw it was long and thick. your face getting dusty red as you rub your thighs together to stop the warmness between your legs.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I-is this okay Y/N?" Camilo said impatiently, waiting for your approval.

"y-yeah." You said softly panting.

"just tell me if you get uncomfortable.." Camilo said finally inserting his length into you.

the pain was short and quick. this feeling was so new to you, you moan softly, as Camilo starts going faster, getting more comfortable you pant and your hot breath going on his neck. you feel him reaching his release, but ask him if its okay for a second time, he keeps going.

________________________________________________________________________________

"h-hhah.. C-Camilo g-go faster.." you said as you feel your wetness around his length.

"s-shit, You feel so warm inside Y/N, I cant just let this end." Camilo said as he starts to suck on your neck, panting.

"te amo, Mi amor perfecta."

________________________________________________________________________________

As camilo finally releases his juices he grunts, you let out a soft moan and you whimper. he puts you down on your bed gently, pulling you closer with your waist, still feeling warm, and the sheets covering you.

______________________________________________________________________________

*cut to dolores with eyes wide open*

"W-WHAT THE FUCK."