hot breath

13+ only, since this is just gonna be seggs, might be long might be short.

This is made when they are older, 18+, I don't agree to underage intercourse.

Editors note: I didn't make it TOO graphic mainly because I don't think Camilo would go this far, but this is aged up, + I can read inspo and try? But it might not be good, also it might be short. <3

Camilo had arrived at my house during midnight, I tried to get as spruced up as I can, I opened the door to Camilo gazing at me with lust in his eyes.

you pull him up in your house, he smirks and you start running up the stairs to your bedroom while he starts unzipping his pants. he follows you and shuts the door behind him.

once you had finally reached your bedroom which seemed like forever with the stairs, you shut the door of your bedroom and lock it, either way your parents were out of town again so the house was free. Camilo finally grabbed your waist and had you pinned againt the wall, looking you up and down you only saw love in his eyes for you, he started tracing your body and whispering in your ear.

Camilo's POV

"te amo, carino."

she smelled so good, heh, she looked beautiful. I finally pushed her on the wall, h-ah its too much for me to keep all inside me..I traced her body while slipping off her shirt and kissing her neck.

she looked so beautful, her skin looked delectable. I had finally started to get comfortable doing this with her, h-hah- she feels so warm inside. she squirmed and moaned. augh.. f-fuck.

Y/N POV:

augh-! hah-! hah! this feels so good, his hot breath on my chest made me feel warm.

"dont go to hard mi amor, m-m-augh!"

time flash to morning

you and Camilo lay in bed, Camilo spooning you, the love above you never will go out.