The spicy one

This is made when they are older, 18+, I don't agree to underage intercourse.

You and Camilo had went for a night out during the weekend, It was starting to get cold.

Your POV

I love this night, I wish it would never end. hah.. its getting kind of cold though.

How is Camilo so warm, I wanna go to bed with him..

I thought

"woah, that popped up. f-fuck dont think like that Y/N.."

Camilo POV

Shes getting kind of cold, Is she okay? should I take her home,

I thought

"hmm, Yeah. I dont want my Carino getting sick."

"Hey, Uh Y/N your kind of cold, we should get going home yeah?"

"mi amor, I dont want you getting sick."

You had walked home with Camilo, Obviously yours. Dolores would tell everybody you two were together in the Madrigal home, doing THINGS.

You had went to your room.

Y/N POV

I had finally got home, to my suprise, my parents weren't there. perfect! they wouldnt be there to keep me and Camilo apart aaa! we sat down on our bed and just started cuddling, he was so warm, he started pulling me closer and I got butterflys!

Camilo's POV

She was really cold, I put her down to her bed, The least I could do is cuddle her. But I wanted do more. maybe If I pulled her closer, h-hah she smelled so good, I-I cant resist.

Prologue

Camilo started kissing Y/N all over, Y/N got red, but enjoyed it. soon after..

Camilo started trying to slip off her shirt, Y/N started getting warm, and sucking on Camilo's neck

time skip because I can loosers

In the morning Camilo And Y/N under warm sheets.

h-hah..

mmm..

augh!

ok-ok! Camilo s-stop thats too fast..h-hah!

yeah thats all or im gonna start regurgitating