Jealous

Editors note: I'm very sorry that I couldn't make the story earlier, I'm very sick.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N was walking alone around the marketplace, just picking up groceries for the week. Normally Camilo would join her for the snacks. but he was busy.

While going to a small fruit stand that a young man runs, but he tries flirting with you. little do you know, Camilo was just stalking you like the good boyfriend he is.

"Oh, hello! these look sweet, how much for a pound?" Y/N says smiling cheerfully.

The young man blushed, never had he seen someone so lavish like her. 

"H-hello there! It's 3 dollars but for you, I'd make it only 1 dollar." The young man says flustered.

"well thank yo-" you say before he cuts you off,

"You just have to tell me your name." The man says throwing off a weird vibe.

"Uhm, okay! It's Y/N!" You say awkwardly.

"What a pretty name, I'm Gabe," Gabe says smiling.

"Gabe Martinez?" You say happily.

"Yeah! how'd you know?" Gabe says with a cheerful look.

"We went to middle school together! You moved away.." You say sadly.

"W-wow! I knew you look familiar Y/N!" Gabe says holding both of Y/N's hands happily.

Camilo, in a different form, sees this and starts getting a jealous feeling.

His thoughts going along the lines of,

"who the fuck is this guy?"

You hand him the dollar for the bag of fresh colorful fruit, suddenly he says,

"Hey Y/N do you maybe wanna...hang out sometime?"

"She's already taken." Camilo swoops in, with a cold stare.

"C-Camilo? I thought you were busy..?" You say confused.

"I'll explain later, lets just go-" Camilo says in a stern voice and whispers,

"away from him."

*1 hour later on a little walk*

"Camilo, what was that about? you say after what felt like eternal silence.

You finally realize what happened, and get a catty look on your face.

"You were jealous weren't you~," You say going in front of him teasing him.

"No, I wasnt.' Camilo says avoiding eye contact.

"yes you were!~" You say poking him teasingly.

________________________________________________________________________________

ayo who's gabe