Camilo's perspective

Editors note: originally gonna be a draft, but decided to post it whatever lol ALSO THIS IS CAMILO PERSPECTIVE HH

TW: smut

________________________________________________________________________________

I thrust my hips, ramming my cock inside of her tight pussy.

"h-hah~!" She moaned so fluently, bucking her waist in pleasure to the succulent feeling.

I lean down, holding my body stick to hers as I slide in and back out again, faster and harder every time, picking up the pace.

"You're so fucking beautiful amor~" I growl and pick up her waist to get a better grip, then taking her lips and kissing her deep and hard. her tongue brushed mine, sending a small orgasm down my cock. That set me off, thrusting faster till she moaned for more.

So fucking tight..

I slide my hand under her ass, as I drove her into the covers while ramming into her.

"mm, how pleasant, Princesa.." I gasped out, thrusting my hips faster, again and again. Pounding into her, spreading her legs. 

her tits bounced back and forth as I slammed and rammed into her, burying my cock up to her hilt every time.

Her whimpers and moans were so soothing and pleasurable. I felt her clench around my cock, trying to ride out her orgasm.

"Carino, f-fuck..h-hngh.." I groan as it melts to a soft moan, leaning my head down her neck. I kept whispering in her ear and sucking on her neck,

"Carino~, please be good..spread those legs for me," I say smirking, still ramming into her.

She tilts her head back, 

"H-hah~! Camilo~ fuck~!" She moans loudly, pulling me closer to her and wrapping her arms around my chest for me to ram into her.

"So desperate arent we amor?~" I say, still thrusting into her as she whimpers audibly from all the pleasure.