Headcannons sfw and nsfw

SFW headcannons!

________________________________________________________________________________

Interesting fact?

One you guys and gals plus pals know that one headcannon is Antonio had brought in a squirrel when he was younger about 3 years old, Camilo was 10 and got bit by it, near the lower waist.

Names?

Camilo loves name like amor, Carino and prince, there will be a little added nsfw to this in the nsfw section lal.

He's really lovey-Dovey, and goofy. He always likes taking you out to fancy places or just wanting to be near you.

More about him?

Humorous, and was always the one to walk you home or to say I love you first.

Loves little neck kisses, just little pecks. he always get flushed and smiles profusely.

Whats his love language?

Love language is just gazing at you, plus cuddles + kisses. like alot of them.

________________________________________________________________________________

NSFW headcannons!

________________________________________________________________________________

Whos the top? 

Definitely Camilo, he always love teasing you and looking you up and down just to admire you.

Love Language (In bed?)

Love bites, and hickeys. everywhere, he does it just to remind himself that they are there.

Kinks?

Praise kink, also like a god complex for begging? He likes to feel in control.

Names?

Loves calling you Princesa, also amor is a personal favorite of his. He liked/likes being called Cami but why? *HINT HINT*

Extra info

Loves to make you moan, loves whimpers and absolutely is a boob man dont fight me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

GUYS THERES SOME STUFF REFERENCING TO A FUTURE EPISODE GET L'ED BC ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO BRAIN STORM