A single smile

editors note: bolas

btw your best friend is Dolores, and Fatima's name for this story will be lolita per my request AND YOUR EX'S NAME IS DIEGO BC I SAID SO...

________________________________________________________________________________

you acknowledged your beauty, and always disregarded it. acting like any other girl and getting messy when you wanted to, everyone fawned over this one mischievous boy. his name was something along with the name of Camilo Madrigal you didn't care. most of the girls who drooled all over him were only doing it for the fame and the family title.

that magical boy was always keeping a close on you, you sensed the little stares you receive while peacefully eating or reading a good book, suddenly he approached you!

"Hola hermosa~," Camilo said flirtatiously, peering over your book.

"Hello?" you said in a monotone voice, not interested.

Camilo startled that his charm hadn't worked, smiled and sat down in front of you.

"soo, what are you doing?" Camilo said trying to change the non-existent subject.

"Reading a book, can't you see magic boy?" You say annoyed scoffing.

"wow, ok chica," he says, still a slight blush with your dominant approach.

________________________________________________________________________________

Camilo Madrigal's POV

Now you had done it, the one girl you like had completely blown you off like a crumb of pan dulce on your shirt. he walks away slowly in defeat, but still proud by getting to talk to her.

he runs away and gives himself a little victory cheer, jumping around the grass behind the magic house like a grasshopper.

"yes, yes, yes!" he says cheering with a wide wholesome grin.

"She's so pretty, and she's so smart, she's perfect casita, she makes me so happy and doesn't drool over me like the others." He says popping up and staring at the casita with its funny expression, toddling around flower pots to show happiness for Camilo.

he goes inside happily, humming a small tune while walking up the white clay stairs, Dolores hears him and rushes over.

"Camilo, are you sick? are you trying to cough? why are you humming? you never hum!" Dolores says and quickly realizes with his rosy cheeks and cheery attitude.

"Camilo, oooo you like someone!" Dolores says smirking and giggling.

"do not! leave me alone will you Hermana?" Camilo says embarrassed and runs off into his room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to Y/N POV!

You finally finish your book and slam it, you look up and are greeted with a big grin from your best friend, Rosa!

"so what was that all about Y/N~~," Rosa says teasingly making a kissy face.