awh

editors note: poopoo

You think

"what was that hickey?"

It suddenly hits you.

"CAMILO! COME HERE."

Camilo's eyes widen and he winces.

"Yes, Carino?" Camilo says wiping sweat off his face.

"why did that Fatima girl have a hickey, they only last a few days so it had to be recent. She had also said it was you." you said suspiciously. 

"Ay, mi amor. its fine." Camilo says gazing at you.

"No! Its not fine, the only reason you give hickeys is when you have sex. I know." You say lifting up you shirt to your lower waist, revealing small bite marks and hickeys.

"by the way, last night was not fun. It hurt." You say and scoff. 

"That's not what I heard by the sound of your moans." Camilo says grinning, trying to get your mind off his ex.

"your getting me off track Camilo! Im gonna go find that Fatima girl and ask her." You say storming off.

"W-wait Y/N!" Camilo said chasing you.

"I'll tell you the truth..She had faked it. but told me to along with it or she would spoil your surprise.." Camilo said with tears pooling in his eyes. 

"C-camilo.." You say staring at him.

He had hugged you, scooped you up and took you home.

"S-so! what was that surprise?" you say smiling.

"o-oh its not much but, here!" Camilo said while grabbing thin pieces of lingerie.

"Carino, are you serious?" You say while holding him closer and grinning.

________________________________________________________________________________

BOY WOULD YOU HEAR THE S*X THEY HAD THAN nIGHT, poor dolores oml