First-time pt 2

editors note: hee hee

________________________________________________________________________________

You get startled by his approach, you go along and he kisses you passionately.

His soft hand rides up your waist, pulling up your shirt. still being really touchy, all over since it was his first time. He pulls back from the pleasurable kiss with a nervous, yet tasteful look.

"A-amor, are you sure you want to do this?" Camilo says with a nervous look.

You nod as you pull back into the kiss, his shaky hands from the nervousness had caressed all parts of your body.

He takes off your clothes, admiring your beauty as you sit there flustered, with your face red.

Now he had taken off his boxers, leaving you two staring at each other. huddled close. not knowing how to start of the lustful night.

He pulls your waist closer and slides into you slowly, his slow groans melt into moans. He picks up pace and thrusts his hips back and fourth. you moan softly, his winces from the pleasure makes him buck your hips to get a better grip on you.

slowly, he pushes down on your stomach. you moan loudly, a small smirk occurs on his face as he continues to go faster.

1 round later (remember this is your FIRST time lol)

you lay down on the bed, exhausted. Camilo wraps around you. softly kissing your neck and holding your waist tight.

"Not so bad for the first time, right carino~?" He says smirking.

________________________________________________________________________________

anyways sorry for my long ass break lol