A day without us

Editors note: hi, so uh enjoy da story also get L ratio bozo W

ALso this is cheater AU, fluffy AU/main au will be out somewhere in the weekend.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You see,

Camilo and Fatima, on a bench. Their mouths intertwined, Fatima on Camilo's lap wrapped around him. You hear the soft moans coming from them.

"C-camilo?" you say with shaky breathe and with pools of tears in your eyes, ready to burst out. Camilo opens his eyes slowly, still in Fatima's mouth. and glances at you than back, surprised.

"Y-Y/N! its not what it looks like here, let me explain please Princessa!" Camilo says pushing Fatima off him and getting up from the bench walking towards you and holding your hands.

Fatima gets up and gives you a dirty look with a smug smirk, almost you can hear her saying, "You really thought he loved you?"

Your lips quivers, you shake your head trying to get rid of your tears and camilo cups your face with a look of regret.

"Please Y/N! let me explain amor.." Camilo says desperately.

You give Camilo a smack that shocked him, with his eyes wide and reaching out to you as you walked away with him still shocked and Fatima just trying to get Camilo to hang with her again.

________________________________________________________________________________