Red roses (Valentine's day special!)

Editors note: join the discord server for free, uhh friends?

https://discord.gg/Pccj9aFKyU

This story is from Camilo's perspective, so It will still be using "I", mk?

I wake up at 5 AM, just like always but something felt..off, like there was something I forgot, I walk to dolore's room and ask her groggily.

"H-hey, Dolores? what day is it..?"

"mm, Valentines-ss day." Dolores says, digging her face into her pillow.

I get a shudder in my back,

"huhh, that's bad news, Fuck!" I suck air through my teeth and run back to my room to change into my ruana, my room changing every second from my racing thoughts.

I barge through my door, going down the stairs. rushing towards the exit.

"Adio's Casita!" I say catching my breath and slamming the door.

I reach the marketplace to look for gifts for Y/N, she's so perfect, her hair, her smile, her laugh..WAIT STOP CAMILO FOCUS!, it would be a shame if she figured out I had to get it last minute.

I try to find the most high-quality chocolates for mi amor, red roses, and expensive perfume.

I put them in a small weaved basket, a good thing Mami taught me how to make bows just like that..

I was walking around the town square, just looking out the windows, but I see something that caught my eye. A deep red ruana.

"Dio's Mio.." I mutter.

It looked so, handsome? I bought it immediately, putting it over my white cuffed long-sleeved polo.

I tried to find my prima Isabela, I wanted to see if she could help me grow a flower field around the spot me and Y/N hang out and do..other things in.

She grew a lovely patch of white, pink, and red roses, I stared in awe at the field, already picturing us having a quaint picnic.

I snapped out of my daydream, realizing that I had to ask Y/N.

I walk over to her house and knock on her door.

"Amor!~" I say knocking rapidly, my heart beating fast as I contain my smile.

She opens the door, she was wearing a red dress with slight black lace and a black headband. the dress was casual but hugged her curves just right.

I took a deep breath in admiration, Mi amor..so beautiful.

I ask her to follow me, grabbing her hand softly. and pulling her towards the private spot we always hang out in.

she gasped in awe, giving me lots of pecks. I felt so warm, a little picnic was set up by my Tia Julieta.

She sits down, I lay my head on her thighs. staring up at her and playing with her hair.

"Carino, happy valentines day." I say, then kiss her thigh softly while she smiles.