SOMETHING SO SMUTTY THAT I MIGHT POST

EDITORS NOTE: BEFORE MAKING THIS I ALWAYS MAKE A NOTE, AND MY GOAL FOR THIS TO BE THE MOST GUT WRENCHING, LOUD, BONER-FYING THING SMUTTIEST THING EVER.

TW: smut obviously,....BUT LIKE ALOT OF IT..

________________________________________________________________________________

You and camilo had been planning, for your 3rd anniversary, a romantic night, the longest you'd ever experience. A full night of you enjoying each other.

the moment he plopped you down on your bed, the immediate horniness between both of you grew larger by the second, Camilo gazed at you and your cleavage, thighs and more. already pin pointing where to give you hickeys and your sensitive spot.

he took off his clothing and boxers, revealing a long and thick cock, that sprung up as soon as they came off. you felt your clit and walls getting wet and impatient, making you rub your thighs to stop you from moaning softly from the excitement of your walls.

"Amor, you look so..delicious." Camilo says going on top of you, sucking your neck and teasing your wet clit by rubbing his cock right at your entrance, making you moan and pull him closer to you.

you give him a passionate kiss to kick off the lustful night, putting your tongue in his mouth with he traces your body and still teases you with his large cock. your tongue and his intertwining, your walls throbbing as the accelerating feeling of the sexual pleasure surrounds you.

he takes off your bra, revealing your chest. immediately that turns him on even more as his eyes widen in lustful excitement. 

he had finally inserted his cock into you, making you moan softly. He slowly starts going back and fourth just to tease you.

"f-fuck Camilo.. please go faster.." You say wincing.

"I dont know Carino.." Camilo says smirking, knowing what he's doing.

Suddenly, before you get to answer, he rams into you, going harder every thrust, hitting every spot perfectly.

"h-hah, Is this-f-fast enough for you Amor~?" Camilo says still teasing you.

________________________________________________________________________________

and it ends there <: SIKEEEEEEEee

________________________________________________________________________________

You moan loudly with pleasure, making him even more horny, you feel that your both about to hit your climax.

"C-camilo~! Please! d-dont stop-!" you say not wanting to end this moment with pure lust.

although, at the rate Camilo's going, he was about to cum. slowly the white warm liquid had already gone onto Y/N's chest. you both panting with hot breath.

________________________________________________________________________________

lil extra

"Camilo, about you and Y/N." Dolores says awkwardly.

Camilo stops suddenly nervously, "W-what about it?"

"Can you stop fucking like rabbits EVERY SINGLE WEEK." Dolore's says pleading.