Foggy Mirror (pt 2)

Edioters note: THERES GONNA BE A JEALOUS CAMILO EPISODE ASWELL

TW: VERY VERY smutty.

________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, you got an Idea.

You thought,

"It would be nice to switch roles between me and Camilo for once, and I think I know how."

You cracked a grin, with a catty look you said,

"Oh..Camilo~if your so eager why dont we just, do it right now?" You say facing him while grabbing his waist and looking him up and down.

Camilo gets startled by your approach to be the dominant one here in this situation, but was still so intrigued and started to get nervous and his face got red.

"So, what will it be amor?~" You say seductively while putting your chest against his and teasing his length, putting it near the seam of your clit.

"Y-Y/N, h-hngh..uhm.." Camilo said while looking back and fourth nervously and flustered.

You stop him right there as he suddenly smirks, realizing what your doing, as soon as he does he grabs your waist, pulling you up to his eye view ever so closely, taking the initiative. 

"I dont know mi carino, should we, I will be a little.." Camilo says to you with a stare and whispers in your ear..

"Rough~."

after he had whispered, he sucks your neck and teases your clit. Making you softly moan and turn you back into the bottom.

He finally inserts his length slowly into you, while the fog around you makes the atmosphere more romantic.

*THRUST*

*THRUST*

*THRUST*

________________________________________________________________________________

He goes fast unexpectedly, making you moan loudly and whimper. you wrapping your arms around him tightly so you can get a good grip, him hitting all the right spots, it made you moan even louder and give him so many love bites and hickeys on his shoulders and neck.

You and Camilo hit your climax, your body twitching as the shower water washes away all the pleasuring white substance off you.

After he scrubbed your back nicely and you started scrubbing his head to make his head frothy with bubbles, you smile at who you ever so love.

________________________________________________________________________________