toys

editors note: forgive me.

you rest on the couch, just watching the TV with a pillow in your grasp.

Camilo comes into your house, Just unannounced. Holding 2 bags in his hands, one see-through one with fruit, and another black, non-visible bag.

"Camilo, we've discussed this. please call me before you come barge in." You say scoffing.

"I'm sorry amor, really but I couldn't wait to show you what I brought," Camilo says, his face with an excited grin.

"I feel, a little bland when we have our..times," Camilo says embarrassed.

You get flustered and then realize what he meant, you get excited, you always wanted to try new stuff with him, I mean, he'd already been a horny person.

"Carino, are you sure you want to try?" You say trying to be reassuring.

Camilo nods, you feel the passionate lust grow between the two of you, you slowly start to get closer to him.

He catches on quickly, a smirk grows across his face. He kisses you passionately, if it weren't for the need to breathe, you two would've ended up making out all night.

a line of spit came out and you two stopped kissing, you took a breath then started trying to kiss him again.

"mm, Amor..don't be so hasty just yet, you get all over me before we even try our new little toys," Camilo says reaching over the bag and pulling out a gag, and more little naughty items.

He starts pulling off your shirt and looking all over your body's delicate spots, once you take off your bra he sets himself off. he takes off his clothes and puts the gag on you.

he slowly slides into you, going slowly only to make you whimper for more. you couldn't talk due to the gag, but he made sure you made a lot of noise when you could.

he puts a pillow under you and starts thrusting into you, you were moaning loudly. 

"h-hngh..Mi amor..you feel so warm." Camilo groans, it melts into a soft moan.

he spreads your legs wider to thrust and ram harder, deciding to just put you on his lap. you bounce on his dick so fluently, his groans melting.

(7 rounds later lol)

Finally, you had both hit your climax. the sweat and the pleasuring sticky liquid were all so much. you finish off the night with a passionate kiss, Camilo took you to shower, and obviously went in with you.

With a raspy tired lustful voice, he says.

"Your new toy was only the beginning amor~." He says while pulling your soapy waist and kissing your cheek.