who was that?

editors note: yo momma, also vote it really helps!!

you finally catch up to Camilo.

"Camilo, why have you been ignoring me?" you say quivering your lip.

"I-uh its.." Camilo says trying to make an excuse.

"ok, I was trying to get you something nice for our 2 year anniversary but, I forgot." Camilo says trying to avoid eye contact with puppy eyes.

"thats it Camilo? its fine Dont worry about that! <3" You say caressing his cheek gazing at him.

"Just never do it again, or so help me God you will never see the light of day." You say with a death stare. 

________________________________________________________________________________

You had been walking and you see Camilo really distraught, he had been looking at this one girl that seemed to be spying?

"Camilo, do you k-know her?" You say, clenching his hand tighter.

"o-oh um, no Carino. I dont know them." Camilo said pulling you closer.

you walk faster and that person catches up to you and Camilo.

"Oh, hey Cami!" A pretty figure says.

"Amor, who is this?" you say staring at him, still holding his hand tight.

"I'm his? who are you." She says with a disgusted face.

"Fatima, stop. we broke up 3 years ago." Camilo says clenching your hand and putting you behind him.

"Lets go mi amor." Camilo says trying to give Fatima a hint, while giving you a little peck on your cheek.

________________________________________________________________________________

Boy, you saw Fatima's face and it was RED.

you were confused and frustrated, He had just lied to you, and he had never told you about "Fatima."

lmao imagine being a skanky ass bith smh.