How they met

Editors note: This is sorta like a backstory to how You and Camilo met!

As you walk through town, you trip and fall, a bad scrape on your knee had appeared and you winced. Suddenly you hear a sweet voice,

"Woah! you took a fall mijita." a voice says.

you groan in pain and he helps you up, once you get a good look at his face it feels as if the pain got lifted off you, he was so handsome! you feel your heart pounding and your scrape feels numb.

"o-oh! thanks for helping me up, uh whats your name?" you say stuttering in awe, hiding your interest in him horribly.

his POV

I was in town walking near my favorite panaderia, I looked in my pockets and had nothing, I groaned and kept strolling down the warm pavement. than I saw a girl, I thought.

"ay dio's, shes so pretty.." 

I couldn't resist helping her, she looked so cute and dainty, nothing like any other girl I had seen. She winced and it was adorable..

I thought

"what? stop Camilo, this isn't like you. your a Madrigal! have decency, dont have these silly thoughts." 

yet my heart still beated uncontrollably I made a weird face, Ugh thats really weird of me, her hands felt so soft as I helped her up anyway and that made me even feel weirder, but it felt so nice, she was amazing, her hair was so lavish, and she had such nice clothing and smelt good, she looked beautiful..

my thoughts racing like I cant think clearly

"s-shit! stop thinking like this Camilo get it together..I dont want this feeling yet its the best one I've had with all my forms.."

"she asked my name! why does she want it?"

"My names Camilo, Amo- I mean whats yours?"

back to her POV/ dialogue lal

I thought "Camilo, of course. What a cute name."

I took his hand and it felt like being picked up like a cloud, He looked so handsome and smelt fresh. Anyways, I had still had my heart thumping and I think he heard and had gave me a weird look.

"wait.. Did he just call me amor? s-stop! its just your mind playing games y/n!"

he asked me to come with him for my wound, obviously I did, he's so handsome aaa!

Camilo's POV

I had to take her to Tia Julieta before this gets infected, it looked bad. It would hurt her dainty skin

I thought 

"s-stop!"

Her hands felt so soft, I was so in love with her.

Setting/Dialogue to set in the romance OOOOoooO

when they arrived at tia Julieta's little stand she had set up for treatments, Camilo took Y/N to her. she had eaten a fluffy pan con queso and had immediately treated the nasty wound.

Camilo's POV

once she had treated her wound, Y/N looked so relieved, her face brought me so much joy and I had just met her on the sidewalk. I offered to take her to one of my favorite bread shops despite me not having cash, Lets just hope that Madrigal charm comes in and they dont make me pay, heh heh.

Once we had arrived she gazed at all the crispy bread, of course I did too, but she looked so pretty. I couldn't just not look at her, once she picked out a bread I smiled, did I even do it correctly?

I thought

"fuck! stop it Camilo, your acting weird. just get to know her first.."

-time skip bc i can lal-

-prologue-

you had gotten to know Camilo for a while, he was so interesting and he was handsome, sweet, caring and so many more kind words you cant explain.

Camilo's POV:

"Todays the day! Im gonna ask Y/N to be my girlfriend!"

"Fuck! not too loud, Dolores is gonna hear."

I got ready in something nice, I heard Y/N knock on the door and I quickly hurried down, hitting my arms on the door frame, and I was out of breath.

Y/N POV:

I knocked on Camilo's door and not moments later, he slammed it open. I giggled and told him 

"are you ready for today?"

we went on a stroll down to a quiet place.

he looked so nice, we have been friends for 3 months, I just wanna tell him my true feelings.

he's so handsome, considerate and more..

Camilo's POV:

OK, we went on a stroll, private place! perfect timing to ask.

did I look okay-? what if she doesn't like me, shes so pretty, her hair, her personality, but I also kind of liked her chest..But she was so funny and cared for me. I could care less about her chest, just her. <3

I asked her, and she looked flustered.

Y/N POV:

He asked me if I wanted to date him..

oh my god.

I'm in awe, He asked ME? he's so handsome, I obviously said yes. he was funny, and sweet and caring, and had made laugh.

Prologue:

They shared a gentle kiss, while the Madrigal family looks at afar, cheering on. Of course Dolores told them. but now they were together and had shared a kindling romance for eachother, and would last forever.

Editors note: THIS IS NOT THE ENDDD I might

make a spicy one, but idk. so like, leave plot suggestions plss!!1!! lol till next time <3