Reba

(This is the very last chapter, my voidlings. Thank you for reading this story to its completion)(Also this is timeskipped to near the end of the year)(Who the heck went through and reported a shit ton of comments as offensive?! Like what the heck! Some of the comments are like four years old and they're just now being reported?? Just ignore the ones you don't like or better yet, don't read the comments if you can't ignore them!)

Minerva was supervising the school from her new place at the center of the table. She had been promoted to Headmistress and Filius was the Deputy Head. Her eyes roved over the student body and stopped on a pair of First Years. What had caught her attention was the fact that they were a Gryffindor and a Slytherin.

The hostilities between the houses were still there but not as prevalent. Bullying was taken much more seriously and there were now several adults whose sole job was to handle detentions, fights and disagreements. It made it easier on the teachers who had roughly doubled in numbers also. The staff had increased quite a bit and there was plans for many of the old classes that had been dropped to be returned to the curriculum.

One class that was definitely coming was Introduction to The Wizarding World. It was mandatory for all students in First Year. There was also to be a two week class before school started to be an introduction to the Wizarding World and the systems in it. It would cater to the Muggleborns to help them transition to the magical world by having them stay with a Wizarding Family.

The Pureblood's problems with the Muggleborns had truly began from the Muggleborns wanting things to change too much and to replace Wizarding Traditions. The Pureblood's had been angry at many of their traditions and practices being deemed "Dark" or "Immoral" and the practices being banned subsequently. It hadn't been very fair to them and they had fought back viciously to try and make the Outsiders feel unwanted. Very few Muggleborns truly understood the real Traditions and Practices of the Wizarding Culture and often denied that Lady Magic truly existed.

Minerva had spoken to many Muggleborn graduates who had chosen to stay in the Wizarding World and asked their opinions. Many had had their eyes opened to the true Culture by Pureblood friends when they were adults. Half-bloods were better at assimilating because they had at least one Wizarding parent and had an introduction to the Culture.

Hermione Granger had been very excited by the prospect of the two week introduction and she felt it would be highly useful. She had told Minerva that she would have felt much more secure and confident coming into Hogwarts with something similar in place because she would have understood more. Any Muggleborns in the upper Years were required to take at least half a year of the Introduction class to clear up any confusion and to ensure the older Muggleborns weren't undoing the Professor's teaching.

Hogwarts was changing for the better and with the changes at Hogwarts, the changes in the Government and society would come too. Education would lead to betterment of society. After all, Children were the future.

Filius had located the portraits of the Hogwarts Founders with the help of Helena Ravenclaw and a small army of House Elves. They had also began cleaning up the Room of Requirements and upon finding the Horcrux Diary, Filius gave it to the Gringotts Goblins to deal with. He knew they would handle the hunt for Voldemort and his Horcruxes.

He had been deeply concerned when he spoke to Salazar Slytherin's portrait. The man had had no idea where the Pureblood supremacy idea had come from. His only concerns about the Muggleborns had been their parents trying to storm the castle and kill the Wizarding Folks. Religious people had been persecuting them for ages and he had seen first hand how witches and wizards had been killed. He had also been very upset to hear about what the Basilisk had been made to do.