Pink Floyd

(More talk of death. Since I forgot to put the actual point I was trying to get to in the last chapter 😂)

Fred was staring out the window at the sunshine. His thoughts were very melancholy at the moment. His heart was aching and he could feel his twin's sadness over their bond.

It had been this bright out the day Ginny had died two years ago. She had been fine and then she had dropped to the ground while screaming. Her whole body had seized and her eyes had rolled wildly in her head. Her mouth had foamed and dripped as she convulsed. It had been terrifying to see her on the ground like that.

Ron had ran for their mother, practically yanking him to get him to Ginny. He had said that something was horribly wrong and one of them needed medical attention. Gideon had lost any irritation with his youngest son and snatched up his potions kit and ran as fast as he could while telling Ron to Floo for help.

Gideon had known as soon as he had seen Ginny that this was far beyond his skill level to fix. He tried to levitate Ginny but was blown backwards by a wild burst of uncontrolled magic. He had had Fred carry Ginny to the Burrow where a MP (Magical Paramedic) was.

The MP had taken one look at Ginny and took her straight through to Saint Mungo's. He knew she needed a dark curse specialist. He took her straight to one of the decontamination rooms that handled the darkest spells and curses.

Senior Healer Alwyn Treharne hurried in, casting a diagnostic spell and making a soft angry noise at the results. He began barking orders to get Healer Iain Càidh. He was going to need all the help he could get.

In the fifteen minutes it took for Healer Càidh to get there, Ginny's vitals had dropped several times and then shot sky high. She went through convulsions but the horrible screaming never stopped except when hit with a strong silencing spell. It was like she was hit with Cruciatus curse along with hallucinogenic potions designed to put her into horrible visions.

Senior Healer Treharne was hissing out orders for the strongest calming draughts and things to numb her body. He needed her to stop convulsing so he could focus on removing the spell. He had hoped to never see anything so awful like that but knew he would due to his career choice. He had chosen this specialty for a reason.

Healer Càidh skid into the room, crossing instantly and doing his own diagnostics like his mentor had taught him to. Ginny had been sedated, the girl looking pained even in her sleep. Her symptoms had abated for now.

"This is dark dark soul magic! The spell is woven into her very soul!" Senior Healer Treharne had started several more ancient diagnostic tests that were used in the horrible cases like this.

"What is the girl's name?" Healer Càidh was trying to remember where he had seen her before. She looked very familiar but the Healer couldn't place why.

"Ginevra Weasley, sir." A mediwitch stood there. "She was the one taken into the Chamber during the last school year. She was supposed to have come in for a check in on her healing two weeks ago but missed the appointment."

"Are you serious?" Healer Càidh frowned. "This is the little girl that was in Slytherin's chamber?"

"Harry Potter saved her." Mediwitch Saraid Finnigan spoke. "She's a year younger than my son Seamus. From what Seamus told me, Ginevra was carrying around a black diary and it possessed her."