Home

"Harry! Stay with Hermione and Ron!" Arthur ordered. "We'll go check out what's going on. Stay together!"

Charlie, Bill, Arthur and Percy ran out to investigate the screaming and noises. It filled the area around them and scared Harry who sniffled quietly and buried his face in Hermione's shoulder.

"I know, I know. Shh." Hermione held her small friend, rubbing his back firmly like a mother and felt Fred sit next to her. She was visibly worried as she glanced at the ginger boy next to her.

"George and I won't let anyone hurt you guys." The Weasley mumbled while George set up quick wards around the tent, magic above their grade level but Bill had taught them in case of emergency and this definitely was an Emergency. Underage magic be damned, they had a Little to protect. "Idiot Death Eaters can't even let people enjoy the Cup." He was trying to lighten the mood.

Ron was making Harry a ham sandwich, deciding to distract him with food and getting him to eat while Hermione held the boy in her lap. "There you go, Harry. All good, yeah?"

"Mhm." Harry hummed around the bite of sandwich in his sandwich. He paused  once he remembered something. "CEDDY. CEDDY IS IN DANGER. AN' VIKTOR. AN' OLIVER."

"They're okay, Harry. They're adults and can use magic to defend themselves." George had finished setting the wards and came back inside. "Trust me. They're okay."

"Promise?" Harry was very worried over his friends. His lower lip stuck out like he was going to cry. He was very big hearted and tended to care very deeply for those who earned his trust or affection.

"I promise." George nodded solemnly as he and Fred stood at the entrance of the tent, taking up guard positions and having the other three in the center of the tent away from the walls.

After two long nerve-wracking hours, the sounds of Arthur's voice came through and George let them in through the wards after verifying it was his father. Arthur and the other three older men came in, looking exhausted.

"We're gonna pack up and go home." Arthur took stock of how Harry was asleep in Hermione's lap and Ron was pale. "Bill, can you take Harry ahead please?"

"Yeah. C'mere, Lovey." Bill took the sleeping boy, turning on the spot and appearing at the Burrow. The Apparation had woken Harry who started to cry loudly. "Shh. Shh. Don't cry. It's okay. You're safe."

"Billy?" Harry sniffled, wiping his face on Bill's shirt. He hadn't even thought about the action. It had been instinctual from his Little Side.

"Yes, Love. We're at the Burrow. Everyone's gonna meet us later but we're gonna see my Mum, yeah?" Bill carried Harry towards the house as Gideon hurried out towards them. "Mum!"

"Bill?! Harry? Where is everyone else?" Gideon looked around worriedly then taking Harry into his arms to hold him close. "Remus will be here soon."

"Dad sent us ahead." Bill followed Gideon into the Burrow. They sat at the kitchen table and Bill accepted the drink his Mum handed him, knowing he would need it. He made Harry a cup of hot cocoa and held it for him while he drank, tucking himself against his chest.

Remus came throught the Floo, looking frantic and snatched Harry up. He smelled him all over for wounds and slumped into a chair as Harry sleepily protested the treatment as he had been comfortable. Remus ignored Harry's squirming and whining, just holding him.

"Gods... I was so worried." Remus rocked Harry carefully as though he were toddler sized and not 8 year old sized, calming the sleepy boy and himself with the motion. "I could have lost my Pup again."

"Not gonna lose me." Harry mumbled tiredly, cheek on Remus's chest and hands clutching the shabby shirt tightly. He was content to stay in Remus's lap, warm and safe. His eyes closed as he listened to the adults talking above him, too tired to stay awake much longer.

"Are you sure he'll be okay?" Gideon wasn't fond of letting Remus take the Little but he had a claim to Harry and he (Gideon) did not.

"Of course. You'll see him at the Hogwarts Express." Remus stood, shifting Harry in his arms and going through the Floo after Gideon summoned all of Harry's things and packed them. He had put the shrunken trunk into his pocket and given them another basket that was also shrunken.

Remus went to his house first and then to Grimmauld, waking Harry enough to let him in on the house secret so he would be able to get in before they went inside by Sirius Black.