Aerosmith

(If you aren't already reading Harry's Hope, go over and read that while waiting for updates on this!)

"What do you think, Harry?" Sirius had opened the large home that had belonged to Harry's grandparents. He was a bit choked up at being back in the house that had housed his foster family.

"Big." Harry peered at the house. "Can we go in?" He had finally surfaced from his Littlespace.

"Of course." Remus nodded. He let Sirius open the doors though. He help Harry over the door step and inside fully. "Welcome home."

Harry shuddered hard, reacting to the residual magic in the air. The whole house was imbued with Potter Magic from the generations that had lived there. The lights were flooding the hall now as house elves popped in from where they were.

"Welcome home, Little Master!" One of the oldest house elves squeaked. He was in charge of all the other house elves.

"Hi?" Harry blinked slowly, clinging to Remus' hand. He was a bit unsure of what he was supposed to do.

"We been keeping the houses and grounds ready!" The head house elf squeaked and then urged the rest of the elves to go back to their jobs.

"Thank you very much. I'm very grateful for you doing such a good job." Harry smiled at the elf who bowed and vanished.

"Just like your Grandmother Euphemia. She always thanked the elves and so did your grandfather. James did also." Sirius grinned, scooping Harry up and carrying him through the halls. He gave him a basic tour of the first floor (ground floor if you're European) before taking him to the informal dining room for lunch. They had spent three hours exploring the first floor.

"He's sleepy." Sirius spoke softly in Remus' ear. He loved that he was able to do these things with the Little Boy.

"That was your plan to get him to take a nap, wasn't it?" Remus spoke equally soft, watching the quickly dropping Little eat his lunch. He recognized the signs of Harry's descent into Littlespace, fond amusement filling his heart.

"I'm a genius." Sirius spoke proudly. He scooped up Harry when the boy's face made contact with his sandwich twice in ten seconds. He knew the boy was too sleepy and Little to argue now. The former convict took the Little up to the bedroom that had been the nursery and grinned at the fresh linens on the small toddler bed. The elves had clearly prepared while Sirius, Remus and Harry had toured.

Harry didn't even fuss when he was tucked in, simply rolled and fell fully asleep. He was entirely worn out from the sheer excitement of the morning and from touring all the rooms on the first floor.

Sirius went by Remus who had gone into James' childhood bedroom. "It feels so weird being in here again."

"It really does." Remus closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, smelling James' lingering scent that would never disappear from the room. It soothed Moony who had been slightly active due to the upcoming full moon.

"I miss him, Rem. So much." Sirius hugged the werewolf, pressing his face to his mate's neck. He loved being the werewolf's mate. He knew that he would always belong to Remus no matter what.

"Me too." Remus tucked his mate close, taking in the room decorated with posters and photos. None of the bedrooms had portraits as the Potters had always felt that it was an invasion of privacy to the occupants.