The Mamas and Papas

(Viola kind of looks like Lucy Hale)

Draco was draped over Theo's lap, whining dramatically as Blaise put his shoes on him. He had wanted to do it himself and gotten angry when he had hurt his finger trying to do it. "I do it, Baise. Meeeeee."

"You tried to do it and squished your finger. You then threw your shoe across the room." Blaise continued putting the second shoe on the Little and tied it. He tapped the bottoms of the shoes to make sure they were on all the way.

"Meanie." Draco whined quietly and cuddled against Theo. He had been very clingy ever since he had the nightmare at the beginning of the weekend. It was now Monday.

"I am not." Blaise snorted and carried all three bags as they went to the Great Hall. He got them seats together and filled plates. He set two in front of Theo, knowing the Little wouldn't let him feed him.

"Uh huh. Draco wa'ned to put shoes on." Draco sulked before opening his mouth for the oatmeal. He ate his whole breakfast and watched Theo eat, nuzzling against his caregiver.

Severus came over to check on them. He had a silent conversation with Blaise and sighed. "Draco, are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, Papa Sev'us." Draco nodded, smiling at the dominant. He felt fine, just wanted to be close to Theo.

"Would you like to go home and see your Mother and Daddy tonight?" Severus offered quietly.

"T'eo come?" Draco wasn't willing to be parted from Theo. Theo had become his security object so to speak.

"Maybe, little love." Theo didn't want Draco to cry. He knew the Little would freak out if they said no.

"We'll see. I'll ask your Mother and Daddy." Severus nodded. Lucius was Mama more often than not for Draco except when he was trying to hide behind a mask of haughtiness.

"Okay, Papa Sev'us." Draco nodded before squinting down the table. His eyes got big as he saw Pansy who was only the size of a three year old now.

Pansy's hair was no longer cut short to the middle of her neck, it was down to below her ribs like it had been. She had it braided back and was currently in Millicent Bulstrode's lap. She looked sad but cuddled against the larger girl.

Viola was currently feeding Pansy breakfast. The girl had had her uncle Albert Runcorn have a talk with the Parkinson's about what was going to happen. Pansy was officially bonded to Viola and Millicent as their Little so Lord Parkinson couldn't take her from them. The dark hair girl refused to let anything happen to her precious best friend.

"Miss Runcorn, Miss Bulstrode." Blaise and Theo had approached, Draco having demanded to go see Pansy. "Miss Parkinson."

"Hello, Heir Zabini and Heir Nott. Hello, Little heir Malfoy." Viola spoke formally but her eyes were warm with affection. They were her friends.

"Is my Pansy?" Draco got right to the point, pointing at the Little girl and asking if it really was her.

"Yes, this is Pansy." Millicent answered, lips quirking slightly. "Pansy, say hello."

"Hi." Pansy pressed into Millicent's chest. She was shy and unsure of herself at the moment. Her Little-Space was very shaky still because she hadn't settled into it properly.

"Hi, my Pansy." Draco felt happier that one of his friends was a Little too.

Blaise snorted and then raised an eyebrow at Viola. The last he had heard, Pansy was a neutral. She hadn't shown any signs of being a Little.

'Suppression potions.' Viola mouthed to Blaise. She would explain fully after classes. Plus she had to show them the new quarters she and Millicent had gotten for being Pansy's caregivers.

Draco was chattering away at Pansy from the safety of Theo's arms. He looked the happiest he had been since before finding out he was a Little except when he had been told that Blaise and Theo were his caregivers. His easy chatter had the effect of helping Pansy relax bit by bit until she was actually smiling.

Theo just listened to Draco talking away and kissed the top of his head. He loved that Draco was so happy.

Viola laughed when she saw the time. "We need to get going. Class is going to start soon."

"Let's go then." Millicent stood up, handing Pansy to Viola and took the bags. Viola had cast featherlight charms on them to make life easier.

Blaise had shrunk his, Theo's and Draco's bags and put them in his pocket. He led the way to their first hour class and they settled into desks close to each other with a promise to meet up at Lunch also to discuss setting up Little Playdates since Draco was going home to see his parents that night.