Classification

Harry couldn't sleep and he was pacing around the bedroom carefully a few days before his birthday. He would be at the Burrow when his time to be classified came which made him feel slightly more relaxed than if he was at the Dursley's house.

His Uncle was a Neutral and so was his Aunt, Dudley was a Submissive which had caused his uncle aggravation but the whale of a man swore it was better than a Little. Anything was better than a little to Vernon Dursley and he would gladly kill his nephew if he was one, Wife's sister's son be damned. He had bought diapers for the boy when he was really a baby, he would absolutely not shell out another penny for any more.

Harry laid down on his bed and curled under a blanket that Mr. Gideon Weasley had sent him in a care package. He sniffed the knitted blanket which smelled like the Weasley Matriarch. It smelled like Vanilla and it soothed a deep ache in Harry's chest he didn't know it existed.

His eyes closed and he yawned while tucking his blanket more securely around him as he drifted off to sleep. His dreams were untroubled for once.

~Two days later~

Harry sat on his bed while smiling because today was the day that he would be going to the Burrow to be with his friends. His trunk was packed along with his rucksack, blanket in the rucksack for safekeeping. It was one of his most prized possessions along with his Firebolt from Sirius.

He was reading a letter from Remus, excited at the little doodles of things Remus had seen. His legs swung as he sat on the bed, butt well pushed away from the edge. Harry folded it carefully and put it away with the blanket. He carefully made sure it wouldn't get crinkled before he heard shouting from downstairs.

He jogged down slowly and went towards the sound of the shouts reluctantly. He hated shouting, it frightened him at times but Vernon seeing him afraid was worse. The dark haired boy stuck his head into the living room and saw the issue, scooting into the room and stopping slightly to the side of the fireplace. He heard them bickering behind the boards about what the issue was.

"Mr. Weasley! They've stopped it up! It has an electric one in front!" Harry called through to them, trying desperately not to giggle at the situation. It was a funny mental picture of the Weasleys all cramped up there and arguing.

"Why on earth would they do that?" Arthur sighed in confusion. "Stand back!"

"Now you listen here!" Vernon started forward right as there was a loud bang and the wall practically exploded, dust showering everyone except Harry for the most part.

"Ah. Sorry about that." Arthur stepped through and turned to Harry. "Alright there, Harry?" He caught the boy in a hug, petting his hair like he was one of his sons.

"I'm alright, Mr. Weasley." Harry smiled at the red haired man, enjoying the contact. He was touch starved and he sought the contact the Weasleys gave freely.

"Where are the rest of your things?" Fred looked around the room with unhidden curiosity.

"Upstairs in my room." Harry responded and the twins made their way up to it, passing the kitchen which held a frightened Dudley.

"Lovely home you have here." Arthur said kindly to the Dursleys, disregarding that he blasted half the wall off. Vernon looked like he would have an aneurysm, face turning a brilliant shade of purple as his fury gathered.