Preface

I'm going to start the story with this to hopefully cut down on comments from people who don't read the tags.

Soulmates do not exist in this AU. The only kind of Mate at all is werewolf mates.

This is not a story in which Drarry of any kind exists. Harry will not date anyone. Draco will not date anyone. They are mentally toddlers most of the time and toddlers physically ALL THE TIME.

Cedric is a normal 17 year old boy. He is not dating Harry. That would be absolutely disgusting. Especially considering the fact that this is a mostly nonsexual story barring Sirius and Remus moments at time. And the sheer creepiness factor of someone who is considered an adult in the wizarding world dating someone who is essentially a toddler most of the time. If it weren't for the fact that HARRY IS MENTALLY A TODDLER, it would be okay.

This is nonsexual. Age regression is nonsexual. Ageplay is sexual. So. NO SMUTTY SHIT COMING FROM ANY OF THE LITTLES OR THE CAREGIVERS TOWARDS LITTLES. THAT IS SO SICK AND WRONG.

So please. Read the tags before reading the story. There is no Drarry. There is no Cedric x Harry.

Frankly it's disgusting the amount of times I've had to repeat to people in later chapters that there is no Drarry or relationships for the Littles. Even if I've told the same people more than once. They choose to ignore what I've said.

Which brings us here to this preface. I am seriously hoping for this to cut down on those types of comments. If you do not like how something goes, just know that it's how I wanted it to be. I have everything set up the way I want. Characters that are able to give consent to relationships are already paired off in my head. And in the story as they make their appearance. I will not take suggestions on relationships between characters.

There are two characters so far that people don't know. They are Gideon Prewitt and Viola Runcorn.

Viola Runcorn is a made up Slytherin student. According to the Potter and Me thing, there are 40 students in Harry's year. Five Boys and Five Girls in each house. There was a shot of the year list included in Potter and Me that listed all the students. All the Ravenclaws are known and that left five girls to be sorted. Two Gryffindor, Two Hufflepuff and one Slytherin. So Viola came into existence.

Gideon x Arthur is one of my absolute favorite ships and I tend to include it in most stories I write. Gideon Prewitt was Molly Prewitt's (Weasley) brother along with Fabian Prewitt. They are the uncles that Fred and George were named after. But Arthur is married to Gideon in this AU.

So. Please do not proceed without reading the tags.

I absolutely refuse to redeem Snape. He is a bully.

Who the heck went through and reported a shit ton of comments as offensive?! Like what the heck! Some of the comments are like four years old and they're just now being reported?? Just ignore the ones you don't like or better yet, don't read the comments if you can't ignore them!