Jewel

"Don't wanna." Draco was stubbornly refusing to take a nap during his designated nap time. "Am a big boy, Baise."

"You will lay down and sleep." Blaise laid Draco back down on the bed. He had taken Draco back to their apartments for a nap. The Little popped back up, scowling heavily.

"No!" Draco shouted, crossing his arms. He yelped as he was flipped over Blaise's lap and had his bottom spanked. His lower lip trembled as he tried not to cry. He was a big boy and big boys didn't cry! His Big mind was influencing his Little mind. "NONONONO!"

"Yes, Dragon. You need to nap." Blaise lifted the Little to rest on his chest and rocked him. "I'll lay with you, okay? You won't be alone."

Draco gave into his tears and buried his face into Blaise's shoulder, Little Mind firmly shoving his Big Mind back. He cried himself to sleep, clinging to his caregiver.

Blaise sighed in relief, pulling the blanket up on them. He tilted his head back and set an alarm before falling asleep also.

Theo found them two hours later, Blaise's alarm having been dismissed by the older boy's magic. He crept in quietly and lifted Draco up, shushing the Little's sleepy whine. The Nott heir took him to their living room and sat on the couch.

"Hey there, Draco." Theo murmured softly, looking at the sleepy Little. Draco just cuddled into Theo and tried to fall back asleep.

"Nigh nigh, Teo." Draco mumbled, burying his face against him. He wanted to stay asleep and not do anything else.

"You have classes, Draco." Theo gently bounced the Little. He laid Draco down and switched the magic pullup. He redressed Draco and got their bags. "We've got History now."

Draco looked mutinous, not wanting to sit through the most boring class ever. He sulked the whole way there, pulling the back of Theo's hair in retaliation for making him go.

Theo just sighed, mentally making a note to tell Blaise of the naughty behavior. He sat down, Draco in his lap and started reading the text book.

~With the twins~

"Well, Forge. I think we've got the schedule completed." Fred had a copy of his girlfriend's timetable along with Harry's and had filled a blank time table with who would have Harry when.

"Good." George copied the timetable and stuck a copy in a folder Hermione had given him to help his organizational skills. "Anyways. Are you really thinking about joining the Triwizard Tournament?"

"I was. But then I remembered that Harry still needs me. I couldn't help take care of him if I did." Fred pouted with a sulky expression. He whined at his twin quietly.

"But will you help me sneak across the age line?" George had the aging potion prepared.

"Of course! We're George and Fred!" Fred sounded outraged that his twin would even suggest that they would do something separately.

"That's right, brother. We are." George smiled at his twin. He impulsively hugged Fred tightly, having missed his brother earlier. He preferred when they had classes together. They had always been together for longer than he could remember and he literally shared a soul with his other half.

"Sorry for neglecting you a bit." Fred hugged back, holding his brother close. He felt the familiar warmth of his brother's magic wrapping around his own and sunk into the happy blissful state that came from it.