a goodbye letter + thank you

I don't know who you are if you're reading this right now, or I do know you, but either way, I would just like to say some final words before I close this tale.

Ricky and Nini have been such a big part of my childhood and my life in all. I remember sobbing to Just for a Moment when I was twelve and starting the Yours, Truly, and Forever fanfic that was cringey-ass shit (if you remember that one; you're a fucking legend)...it's just been an amazing and emotional rollercoaster. Screaming tears of joy when they finally fucking kissed in the s1 finale to watching all the interviews, from writing the very first chapter intended to be only one and somehow becoming this hellshit, to finally typing these words on my tiny phone screen and bidding farewell.

Thank you, to all my readers, active or inactive, I adore you all for staying with me through the highs and the lows of this cringe inducing brainchild. I adore each and every single one of you guys, remember that. I've grown up with this book over the past year, I've connected with and met so many new friends. I can't tell if I've known you all twenty seconds or twenty years, even if I don't know you at all?

Honorable mentions: (if anyone wants one, don't hesitate; tell me!!!)

niniukegirI This past summer has been amazing; collaborating on that Google Docs and writing that fanfic, plus all our discussions on insta of everything and anything. mwah, I love you.

@Tntgoal24 I absolutely adore you. Thank you for spamming the comments and reading this book, thank you for being my friend and staying up to talk about Hamilton. (When is that collab coming, btw? Mwah.)

@ILoveCookie3 I know you don't read this anymore or you do, but regardless, thank you eternally for being one of the first people to read, vote, and comment on this.

To all the ghost readers who read and vote, I love and appreciate you all beyond words.

hsmtmtsfan22
@Galaxycheer24
@joshs_franklin
prepareforclaire
audreythepsychopath
@PercabethForever31
weirdo_things_
-heartsforshirbert

and many others. I know I may have grown apart with some of you because of time and shit...but I fucking love you. I'm probably emotional and overdramatic and sentimental right now, but thank you for clicking on this book and giving that 12-year-old outcast a chance. I love you all endlessly and eternally.

This is me saying goodbye to Rini and Jolivia, perhaps forever. I truly don't believe I'll ever write for these two again after the hellhole that was season 2 of HSMTMTS. I've just lost motivation and how they keep going from "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" to "We Are Getting Back Together." It's mainly Tim's fault that I'm quitting this, or maybe it's my own decision. I'm growing up, and...everything has to come to an end. I guess this is goodbye.

Love, forever and always...
V.

Edit: OMG. Happy Valentine's and happy one year to this book, whoever's reading. Love you all beyond words. ❤️ enjoy this final chapter of our story...coming incredibly soon.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 | rini & jolivia oneshots 🎉