Job

I was in my apartment waking up in my bed, I needed to find a job soon. My last one I was fired from a dumb ex-coworker who blamed me for their doings. I should say they were a friend to at one point but look where that went.

I sighed to myself and got on my phone looking for jobs to partake in. The rent is due next month since I paid this month already but sadly, I'm dead broke.
Scrolling through online I stumble on a few options. 

Plumber? Nope. Coast guard...I'm not strong enough for that nor have the endurance for it. I say to myself subconsciously. I need something that I can take that will work for me.....AH! This looks promising for the time being. And it seems it will pay well too! I scroll through the description, and it seems to be a security guard position, for nightshift as well too. I continue to read and find the number.

"For more detail, please contact this number for information." 

It read, I pulled up the number and called it.

- "Hello, this is Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex how may I help you?"
• " Hi, I'm calling about the night guard position. Is it still available?"
-"Ah! Yes! It is, are you interested in the position?"
• " Yes, I would like to hear for about it. Can you give me more detail about the job?"
-"Yes, my name is Dave, I'm the manager and I'll give you the details about what you would be doing and handling. It's a night shift position- *ruckus goes on in background* excuse me sorry but can you come in today for us to have a meeting?"
• "Yes, that's perfectly fine I'd like to take the job anyway so this would be fine."
-"Perfect! May I know your name?"
• " it's y/n l/n."
- "Then y/n, how does it sound for you to start tonight?"
• " Sound good by me. What time do you want me there?"
-"Around 11:30 pm since your shift will start at 12. I'll will give you the run down on things and give you your uniform also."
• " Alright I'll be there."
-"great goodbye y/n."
I hung up and smiled to myself. YES, FINALLY IT'S BEEN 2 weeks without a job! Been hard to feed myself... I chuckle to myself and get out of the bed and checked the time.
"It's 10:30 am right now. So, I should leave here by 10:45- 10:55 just in case something happens. It would take about 20-25 minutes to get there.

I stretch and decide to take a shower and get ready for the day. Making breakfast and cleaning around the apartment so I wouldn't have to worry about a mess when I get home.

Time skip to 10:30pm

I get ready and start to pack my bag with snacks and water for the night just in case. I grab my keys and head to the car. Driving down the quiet down streets. The window was rolled down just enough for a breeze to blow in and relax.
It's been a while since I been there, hasn't it? I was very young when I was there. They might have changed things since it had opened but makes me curious of what. I loved the band though. Every one of them. 

Freddy, the main start of the show. He sang most beautifully and roaring songs. My eyes would always grow big when seeing him. He smiled at me a few times and winked. I doubt they would remember me, but I had spent a moment with each of them before one time or two. Once, Freddy had gathered a group of us kids together and I had gotten trampled over and lost. I was alone and crying. But Freddy had saw me and smiled looking down at me, asking what was wrong. He wiped my tears and picked me up singing to me...me. He looked happy in that moment. He helped me find my mom and put me down and I hugged him thanks.

Chica loved pizza so much. It was awesome hanging out with her. She helped me find my mom when I got lost when I first went there and gave me a piece of pizza.
Bonnie and foxy were there as well at the time. I'm not sure what happens to foxy, but he disappeared after a short while and was replaced by Roxy. She was amazing and so cool though. I wanted to be her. She seemed sad at times and would praise herself how good she was and the best. But on the other hand, she would get sad. I saw it in her eyes at times even when she performed. I had saw her alone once, I went up to her and swore I saw a tear. Could animatronics cry? I don't know but she was upset I could tell. I gently tugged on her and she looked down trying to hide what she was showing and smiled. I waved her to me since I was small, and she bent down, and I hugged her tightly yet gently. She hugged back and I felt her shake a little during it. By the time the hug was done which was a while we pulled away to see each other and tears were on both our faces. We smiled and held hands going back into the crowd after all. We were hidden in the darkness.
Monty....Monty was something for sure. Harder to tell and read. He seemed to be happy and laugh. He played the guitar like Bonnie did. Even though Bonnie had his own stage in the Bonnie bowling area. I saw him in Monty golf slumped over and I had asked him to play with me in golf. He denied but I insisted since he was alone. He sighed and I took his hand and we played. He let me borrow his glasses too! He was so cool like Roxy. We took a photo together. I really should go find it.
Bonnie was nice and amazing like Freddy. They were such good friends. I would admire them. When the group would get together, I would see them hanging out or hear them talk about the others even...it was in their program admire each other right? But Freddy and Bonnie seemed different in a way for each other. They smile at each other when seeing each other. I could always tell. But Bonnie had helped me with bowling and even gave me ice cream. He laughs at me when I would get it on my face and help me get it off. We shared that in common.

Before I knew it, I was at the pizza plaza. I looked up at it and smiled. Been a long while for sure. I look at the doors and breathe. Stepping out of mine and into the parking lot. I walked to the door and tested the doors. They were opened. I sighed and opened the door. Looks like I'm back

Can't wait to see you, my friends...

—————————————-
————————
Dec. 27, 2021: Hey, I post the next part tomorrow! I have been getting the story an altogether and fancy for you guys. So, I'm a bit exhausted. Also planning what to put in the next part which I know the basics of. Hope you like it so far!

May 5, 2024: Grammer fixes