First Night

I open the doors and was greeted by a robot. 

Jesus Christ that thing scared the living Jesus out of me! 

I took a deep breath and walked around, looking at the walls for a clock and a digital one appeared showing it was 11:15 pm. 

Seems like I'm a little early...

I look around to see what's new and surprising a bit changed. Like said the robots scared me for they weren't around back then. They cleaned and swept the floors which actually still look brand new somehow. Maybe they polish them? The fountain was still in tack, and everything seemed to be good so far.

"Oh, hey miss y/n!" [you can change the pronouns sorry it just makes it easier for me, this may go in a fem version but if you guys want me to do a male version just let me know. But just change it for now as you read.] 

I looked back and see Dave. He was calling from the escalators that went up to some elevators. He rode down one and greeted me with a handshake. 

-"Sorry was busy with sorting your things! I have your stuff in the office down here, we can discuss a little in there."

 He showed me to a room and there was a neat stack of clothes that looked to be my uniform, a flashlight, and a watch.?
-"These with be the stuff you use through the nights. We have laundry rooms so we can wash your uniform, or you can also. We also have showers and spare side rooms that workers through the years had use for sleeping quarters, to living in them sometimes. Some workers don't get days off and work continuously. Since we are still working on making more new robots to help limit our 'human' workers, our security bots are still very limited to only a few areas." 

He grabs the watch and shows it to me. 

- " This will be your Fazwatch, it's used for many things like your cameras, check lists for the night and things you collect such as miscellaneous things."

 He puts it on my wrist and turns it on. A bright blue light aluminates from the watch and a voice chime through saying hello. 

He shows me where the stuff is on it and how to access them. Then starts to show me around the place a little bit.
- "These rooms are our stars rooms, right now we have them in parts and service to check for any malfunctions and clean them up the night before we set them off to charge in their rooms. Depending on how the day went they can take from an hour to 4-5 hours to charge completely. So, you don't need to worry about them. They are designed for security as well for intruders and thieves who would like to brake in or teens wanting to get a joke out here and there. As mentioned before, the security robots are a 'still-in-progress', and human security is kind of tight so far. Many have come 'n go due to the high stress and amount of brake ins. I can say it's improved from over the years but that doesn't mean none still happen. Since you would be our new night security guard you have access to their night program."
• " what do you mean?"
- " Apologizes, you would have access to programs others don't obviously. But even more than our day security has. You can program them to find a certain person if you see one and they will stroll around to find them. You need a visual of them first since they need an identification of some sort. Your Fazwatch will capture this, and it will automatically be sent to their system. OR... as a usual daily route just to stroll around the place to find people if you program them for this task. They have access to things like you do but not to the security offices. Those places are solely meant for personal such as yourself."

I take a moment to process everything and look at him with a nod. Hopefully there is a guide somewhere for me to read on this.

- "Also, for tonight I haven't put a check list on your watch so for tonight you can get used to things. You will be assigned to the daycare though with SunnyDrop."