Chapter Twenty-five

A Prince's Fury

The Odhunos Haven Hotel, founded by the prominent second president of Meilane, His Excellency Prof. Kingsley Odhuno, was one of the ranked five star hotels in Vonza City. It was a famous grand hotel situated almost in the middle of the CBD, standing tall over all the buildings and some skyscrapers around. Because of the flawless guest services and state-of-the-art amenities, most foreign dignitaries and low-key bigwigs would usually lounge there if they happened to visit the city.

So, it came as no surprise to see Prince Malfoy standing behind one of the large windows of the lavish penthouse he rented in that hotel. From the high vantage point, he could perfectly watch the entire bustling city below. However, the faint sneer on his untainted striking face exposed the contempt he had for the city.

His midnight black eyes stared indifferently at the young ignorant citizens rushing up and about to beat the evening rush hour. Yes, they were all young because none of them could match up to even a third of his age. These ignorant weaklings were, in actual fact, mere food to him. They should be thanking him day in and day out for not acting on his predatory primal instincts.

"What does she see in this shitty place? I can give her the entire world if she desires" he muttered and removed his left hand from within the pocket to check the time on his one-of-a-kind Bao Dai Rolex watch. His brows soon creased to a frown and eyes turn dangerously cold.

"He is late," the vampire prince hissed as he clenched his fists. Just then, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Your Highness Sir, Mr. Havilundi wishes to enter," one of the guards stationed outside the rented apartment room entered and announced.

Prince Malfoy scoffed and his cold countenance reverted back to indifference as he spoke out, "John, I thought I told you not bring your face here until..."

"Until all the dealings have been done." Entering the room as well was a dark-suited tall Black man, who smugly finished the Prince's words.

Prince Malfoy shot the man a glare and then warned, "How very presumptuous of you."

It came as a surprise to see the man was actually the one and only Mr. Havilundi. He removed his rimless dark shades to reveal his peculiar silver eyes, and then casually approached the Prince.

"My liege, you have been faring well I presume," he addressed the vampire prince with a simple bow.

"For you to show your ugly face here, I expect everything is in order?" Prince Malfoy asked with a sneer.

Mr. Havilundi was unbothered and coolly answered back, "Of course. All the selected lands have been leased out to me to do as I please. Soon the demolition of the buildings will commence, and then I shall excavate the land as planned."

Prince Malfoy narrowed his eyes and questioned, "You are certain it is located there?"

"Does my liege mistrust my mystic senses which have never failed over the years?" Mr. Havilundi asked back to which Prince Malfoy scoffed back.

"Only a fool would trust a witch."

"Oh my, I am quite offended." Mr. Havilundi feigned an affronted look, but reassured regardless, "Put your worries at ease, my liege. The treasure is hidden underneath. I can feel its raw power beckoning to me."

"For your sake, John, you better find it. Immediately." Prince Malfoy warned and brushed past him to go and plop himself in one of the sofas. He then lit up one of the cigars placed on the translucent glass table set before him.

Mr. Havilundi just chuckled to his warning. He also followed after him and, without seeking any consent, nonchalantly picked up one of the remaining cigars and lit it. After taking a few puffs, he relaxed back in another the sofa and sighed in content.