Chapter Twenty-one

Satisfying the Rising Urges

It was already warm and bright that early morning in the city of Zurich, Switzerland. Naturally, the residents were up and about busy with their day-to-day activities. It was a weekday after all; Thursday to be precise. One particular couple, on the other hand, were busy but all for the different reasons. That morning found their bodies deeply intertwined on the King-sized bed, making sweet passionate love. Their unrestrained euphoric moans resounded in that spacious room. Luckily, the walls of the presidential suite were soundproof_ not that they cared.

The woman dominated on top, swaying her hips as if belly dancing and enjoying every thrust. Soon enough, her movements hastened and the man grunted. Those manicured long black nails she used to support herself on his broad hairy chest, dug into skin and drew blood. The man did not mind. He actually moaned in pleasure.

The woman arched her slender back and threw her head back. Her messy auburn hair fell behind and her flustered beautiful face was revealed. Loud moans escaped her agape mouth as she reached her climax. Finally, she let out an animalistic growl and collapsed on the man's chest, panting and sweating heavily.

The man should have been thunderstruck by her growl, if not for his own growl that reverberated in his chest as he released as well. The two lied there for a few moments to catch their breaths. The air was thick and scented with their intense romance.

The woman then peered up at the man through her hair that fell over her face and gave him a sultry smile. "That was amazing, baby boy," she purred with satisfaction while slowly tracing her fingers around the small flesh wound on his chest. It would heal in a moment; pecks of their supernatural abilities.

"Only the best for my Alpha." The man blew away a tickling strand of his curly black hair that dropped carelessly over his face, and then crooned back with a devilish smirk. He had a French accent and was downright dashing with his neatly groomed facial hair.

"Psht! Don't get cocky." The woman rolled her chocolate eyes and slapped his chest, earning a vibrating chuckle from the man. Her smile soon turned devious as she crawled up his body and stopped when her ample breasts were dangling before his face.

The man's grin disappeared and swallowed hard when staring at those delicious peaks. His eyes darkened unnaturally and involuntarily raised his head to lick them

"Ah ah ah, you know the rules, baby boy. Don't touch unless I say so." She stopped his head with her index finger and pushed it back down.

"Oh no, I can't help it. You're too tempting," the man groaned and lied back obediently.

"I know," the woman answered with a matter-of-fact shrug and then untied his hands she bounded on the bed. "But now is not the time. We have a plane to catch in an hour."

As soon as his hands were freed, the man cheekily rolled them over and positioned himself on top. "C'mon, we still have some time to spare," he spoke seductively while leaning down to kiss her.

"Stop." The woman coldly turned her face away.

"C'mon, mi amor..." The man seduced and planted soft kisses on her neck until he reached the nook and grazed it with his teeth. The woman tensed up immediately.

"I said stop, Sebastian," she rebuffed crossly.

The man named Sebastian immediately stopped and rolled away with an aggrieved sigh. "Why are you always like this, mi amor?"

"Like what?" The woman feigned ignorance and got out of bed. She sashayed towards the windows stark-naked and drew open the white curtains. The room was soon lit up from the morning sun and she sighed in pleasure at the beautiful view of Lake Zurich.