Chapter Twelve

Unexpected Bombshells

Sharael did not plan to interact with this Yuanhe guy to begin with. He didn't even spare him a glance when he entered the scene. But since the guy made the first move, Sharael could only oblige him.

As if interrupted from a sweet private moment, Sharael looked upset and gave the guy the stink eye. Yuanhe saw this and his face darkened. Still, he approached the pair under the watchful gazes of the anxious crowd while wearing that same casual grin.

"Mia, who is this fella?" Sharael asked nonchalantly, immediately making the crowd to gasp and Yuanhe to almost stumble in his steps.

Mia was more surprised than the others. Never could she have imagined Sharael would disregard Yuanhe like so. At first, she was very worried, but Sharael's confidence made her feel a sense of security and pride. She felt like nothing could ever go wrong with him around. So, her own confidence spiked.

Recalling how Yuanhe has been a nuisance, she answered dismissively, "He's nobody. Just some passerby. Don't mind him."

Several sets of jaws hit the ground with a clear bang! This was Yuanhe Gundwalle they were treating like some measly character. Were they not aware of his background? Even the mere thought brought immense trepidation upon the crowd. His father was the leader of the Blackrock Gang. Countless deaths, known and unknown, have been associated by them, but none of its members have ever been prosecuted by the Law. Weren't these young pair digging their own graves?

Mia's mother was worse than the others. She stood petrified on the spot with an ashen face. There was no medicine for regrets for the milk has been spilled. She could only bite her nails and pray.

Just when everyone was expecting a tragedy, Yuanhe began laughing. "Oh my Miama, you really know how to joke around. Me and her go way back, so don't mind her."

"Huh?" Sharael's eyebrows rose up perplexed and glanced down at Mia.

"Don't listen to this fool. There's no relationship between me and him." Mia furiously shook her head and refused.

Sharael relaxed and fondled her head lovingly. He then glared at Yuanhe and asked curtly, "You heard my Crowned Princess. What nonsense are you sprouting?"

Being called a princess made Mia blush furiously red like a tomato. At this time, some in the crowd were preparing to flee from the scene. Sharael's brazen reply was like nailing down his own coffin. Disaster was surely about to unfold and they didn't want to be caught in the crossfire.

Yuanhe narrowed his eyes and spoke while putting some emphasis, "Name is Yuanhe Gundwalle. You might have heard of my family, the Gundwalle Family?"

"Never heard of it." Sharael shrugged.

"What?" Yuanhe's left eye twitched as if struggling to retain the last bit of restraint left

Sharael could care less and impatiently waived him off. "Hey, uh, Yuanhe is it? If you don't mind, I'm trying to have some alone time with my fiancée. I haven't seen her for quite some time and I miss her so deeply that I can't wait any longer. If you know what I mean?"

Sharael even wiggled his brows suggestively and added, "I am sure you have better things to do, right?"

Poor Mia now wanted nothing more than find a hole to crawl into. Why would this brazen brute make such uncalled for proclaims? Did he have to be so shameless? Furthermore, the startled and strange gazes from the crowd wasn't helping in hiding her embarrassment. She could not even begin to imagine her mother's current expression. Even the thought alone had her subconsciously bury her face into the rogue's robust bosom.