Chapter Four

A/n: Oh hey guys, I think I should've pointed out that since I'll be re-editing this book, some of the plots might change.

This re-editing will go till chapter fifteen. I Believe the plot of the whole story will be amazing by then for sure.

Also, I'm still working on my other book Dawn of the Dark Dynasty, I'll be posting a new chapter soon. Probably even put a bonus chapter! 😌😌

So stay tuned.

Anyway, without further ado, enjoy.

Happy Reading 🤓🤓
Cheers!! 😎😎
-----------------------------------------------

Is He Just A Driver?

Complete and utter chaos marred the once peaceful Utopia Mall. Piercing screams for help resounded to every corner, as horrified hordes of shoppers stampeded all over. They scampered around without direction like a group of headless chickens, some stumbling down and getting trampled on.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Again the exploding sounds of gunshots thundered; the horrific sounds that brought the entire shopping mall to a standstill. Were they being attacked? That was the question everyone feared as they dashed to safety.

"C'mon, let's move damnit!" a deep masculine voice suddenly barked in the midst of all the chaos.

The exit doors leading to the underground parking lot were slammed open by a huge brawny man. He was garbed in black full body armor and cloth mask covering his face. Slung over his shoulder was a comatose small body dressed in red hot pants and a white crop top. While one hand supported the body, the other carried a standard military M16 rifle.

"Did ya secure the package?" asked another raspy voice.

A tall scrawny man rushed up to meet the brawny man. From the looks of him being garbed in the same black body armor and cloth mask, they were the certainly the assailants who just attacked the mall. However, the scrawny accomplice possessed none of the heavy-duty weapon. Possibly the lookout.

The brawny assailant immediately snarled, "What the fuck are you doing here? Get the van, godamnit!"

BANG! BANG!

Gunshots resounded not so far behind and startled the two to take cover behind the nearby concrete pillars. In that instant, another masked petite figure, garbed in tight black leather armor, dived out and minutely missed a few bullets, which zipped past and struck the pillar where the scrawny assailant hid.

"Fuuccckkk!!" he shrieked in terror.

"What the fuck?! What are you two dimwits doing? Where the hell is the van?" the masked petite figure's feminine voice screamed upon spotting the two.

Just then, animalistic growls reverberated from behind the exit doors followed by onrushing thudding steps. The female assailant lithely turned her body to the door and swiftly took aim with her rifle, and then fired a few rounds resulting in a painful whimper, like that of an injured animal.

"What the hell was that?" the scrawny assailant yelped.

"What are you waiting for, you, stupid assholes? Go get the van ASAP!! I shall try and hold them off," the female assailant ordered and tossed away her rifle.

"W-wait... W-what are you doing?" the brawny assailant now asked in confusion when he saw her unsheathe the double long swords strapped at crisscross across her slender back.

"Stop asking idiotic questions and get a move on if you don't want to die!" she yelled then swiftly doubled back. Before long, piercing noises of gunshots mixed with animalistic roars resounded from within the lobby behind the exit doors.