Chapter Thirty-one

Hey guys!! 🤓🤓
Wow, it has been a while. My apologies for the late update. Been busy going through some personal stuff... 😬😬

Anyways, here is another Chapter as promised.

I know how it sucks to have an incomplete story, but rest assured I will try and finish it.

Enjoy!! 😎🤓😎

_______________________________________

Sharael's Fears

Little Bee woke up very early in the morning; a morning that would usually find her in bed slumbering until later in the day. It was a Saturday after all. Reason for this surprising early rise was the sheer excitement of spending time with her sister. Georgina was here to stay, yet her teen sister couldn't wait any longer. She wanted to immediately hangout and recover the time they lost while she was away.

Ever since they lost their parents, it was Georgina who was there for her. She became a mother, mentor and big sister all-in-one. Why Little Bee became this spoilt wasn't only because of her doting grandfather, but Georgina as well. None would dare touch the girl when the big bad female alpha-to-be was around. Not even the brothers would dare lay a finger on their unruly little sister, lest risk suffering the wrath of their elder sister.

The sisters were inseparable. They would freely talk about anything and everything. It was such a heartbreaking moment when Georgina had to leave for Switzerland. Although the sisters could Skype every day, it couldn't compare to hanging out in person. One can only imagine the immense joy Little Bee had when her sister returned.

Just thinking about it had her jump out of bed and rush out of the room while still in her nighties. Her sister's bedroom lied adjacent to hers. So within no time, the girl had budged into the room without knocking.

"GG," Little Bee called out. "You up yet?"

Georgina was found standing by the window gazing outside at the forest of trees that splayed across their vast Estate's compound. She looked to be in deep thought, which got interrupted by Little Bee's intrusion. Her brows creased into a frown, but just as quick it disappeared. This left Georgina extremely confused.

Why was she bothered? She had never minded Beatrice budging into her room. The girl could enter whenever, regardless if she was busy or not. That was how close they were. What had changed? Surely it can't be due to the years of being apart, can it?

Oblivious to her sister's inner turmoil, Little Bee excitedly skipped towards her while teasing, "Damn siz, what did the Swiss people do to you? You're already up and dressed. Thought you'll still be under the covers snoozing."

"What brings you here, Beatrice?" Georgina stiffly asked back, interrupting and freezing Little Bee on her tracks.

"What...?" The girl was stunned. Her sister rarely called her by the name. Unless she was mad or about to scold her.

Realizing she sounded a bit too curt, Georgina quickly cleared her throat and resaid while ushering her to approach and sit on the bed, "Uh, I mean come in, BB. Come sit with me. You just the person I wanted to see."

Now Little Bee was confused. "What is it...?" she asked hesitantly.

Georgina joined her on the bed and grasped her hands. "Can you tell me about that guy you were with?" she inquired straightaway.

"What guy?" Little Bee was startled, only to wince slightly when her sister intentionally or unintentionally tightened her grip.

"Oh, sorry." Georgina immediately lessened the grip and then asked with a gentler tone, "The guy you were with yesterday. The one whose scent I caught off you."