Crucio

The full moon is approaching again. It has already been a month, after a few days I even forgot I had the Mandrake leaf in my mouth. I was scared that I might lose it or accidently swallow it, but luckily nothing bad happened and we all still have it. We are ready for the next step and the weather is also in our favour, it is November and raining constantly combined with thunderstorms.

The Gryffindors are often in the Room of Requirement, making it impossible for us to come in. We have notified Umbridge that we know where they are, but not yet know what they are doing there. A lot of people have been getting detention and I know that she is hurting them, I found first-years crying and holding their hand to their chests. Glad I am a Slytherin otherwise I would have been in detention every day, she still doesn't like me, but also hasn't figured out that she is connected with me instead of the Dark Lord.

Her classes are boring, but I have found a way to keep myself occupied. I test my Legilimency on her. She has walls around her mind, but they are not strong and consistent. Sometimes she looks around the room, but she never looks at me or suspects me. Father has been teaching me to slip in someone's mind without them noticing.

Every minute of the day is filled with learning and teaching magic. I picked six books about older magic and increasing your magic. We all have one for a few days, trying to learn as much as we can before switching to another book. Our magic is growing, we noticed it during charms and transfiguration, everything is easier. The meditating is also going great, it just takes seconds to get into a relaxed state where I only can feel nature around me.

"Are you coming?" Draco asks.

I look up and notice that I am the only one still sitting on the couch. "Of course," I jump up and smile up at them.

"Nervous for tomorrow?" Theo asks.

"No, I'm so ready to get rid of the leaf," I laugh.

We all agree, but it is a critical point in our training and it needs to go perfect otherwise it is ruined and we can start over.

Dinner starts normally, we are all quiet and enjoy the food. Suddenly owls burst through the windows, I spot Achilles flying towards me with something in his claws. He drops the Daily Prophet on my plate and I frown, I was still eating. I offer him the chicken I was eating and he starts devouring it. Every student and Professor has a Daily Prophet in front of them.

MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN

I watch as the photo repeats itself, a woman is screaming, her hands are cuffed and she looks like the definition of crazy. Her eyes wide and full of hatred, her curly hair is flying around her.

The Ministry of Magic announced that there has been a mass breakout from Azkaban.

Speaking to reporters in his private office, Cornelius Fudge, Minister for Magic, confirmed that ten high-security prisoners escaped in the early hours of the evening, and that he has already informed the Muggle Prime Minister of the dangerous nature of these individuals.

"We find ourselves, most unfortunately, in the same position we were two and a half years ago when the murderer Sirius Black escaped," said Fudge last night. "Nor do we think the two breakouts are unrelated. An escape of this magnitude suggests outside help, and we must remember that Black, as the first person ever to break out of Azkaban, would be ideally placed to help others follow in his footsteps. We think it likely that these individuals, who include Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around Black as their leader. We are, however, doing all we can to round up the criminals and beg the magical community to remain alert and cautious. On no account should any of these individuals be approached."