part 3

Unleash hell on earth. Breaking grounds, filled with the worlds water. Every person looking at me like I was the victim, but I never was, and will never be because I'm the reason they are dead. One of them said to me that I was the reason their grandchildren would never see the beauty of water, because it made them blow up. A perfect thing, just because he killed them. He didn't know what he was waiting for, but still he died. In pity, I think he regretted his decision. He killed my love. He said he was going to kill him, and I didn't do anything about it. He says his going to kill him. 

"Go easy on her, she has a lot on her heart. Ever since Cedric died, she hasn't been the same. She hid it up those last days at school, but as she came here, I havn't recognized her. Understand her side of things, okay?" Sirius said which made me never want to open my eyes again. Another fainting, another person concerned. It's selfish, but I hate that people care. Sirius shook my leg, and I fluttered that badly that I jumped. "That wasn't the meaning" he laughed himself to it as he walked out the door. "Go easy on him" he now said to me. 

He closed the door, and Harry looked at me. "Are you also concerned about me?" I asked in self pity, and he nodded. "I wanted to say hello, and how was your day first, but I realized something bad was going on when I saw you lay on the floor" he looked down as I laughed a little, causing him to give me a little smile. It was as quiet as the dessert as he tried to take my hand. "I need to talk to you" I didn't look at him, I looked out the window. 

"I've figured" I felt his eyes burn my neck, and I looked at him already realizing what is going to happen. "A bad month doesn't mean a bad relationship" he tried to laugh away, and I slowly kissed his hand. "I'm sorry Harry, I really am" he let out a huge breath as he laid down in the bed beside me. "I used magic outside school". I looked at him in all surprised and he laughed. "I made a mistake. A stupid mistake that might take me out of school".

"What?". "Now it won't be that hard without me at school" he tried to humor this away, but I have never realized school without him. "Yeah" but I must keep him away, mustn't I? I hated this, more than anyone. "One kiss?" he asked, and I laid my head in the pillow as I smiled. "Come on" I slowly put my lips upon his as tears fell down my face, and on his. His hands around my waist as my hands around his neck. "You are my best friend" he quietly whispered, and I just kissed him on the cheek. 

"Don't you think it was meant to be?". Our eyes were close to each other. "Harry, don't make this harder than it is" my heart began to beat quicker. "You owe me an explanation, please. It isn't like you, you know that" he touched my lip as I closed my eyes. "And one time I'll have answer, and I'll give you them but I can't Harry". He closed his eyes as I opened mine. "I'm so alone" which broke my heart. "And so am I. Death is an odd thing Harry, but I promise as long as I am alive, you'll never be alone". 

"This is it?" he asked, and I nodded. "I'm sorry Harry" my heart kept breaking, and breaking, and breaking as I was breaking his and I felt the guiltiest I've ever felt. "We are friends" I reminded him. "Best friends, who have kissed a couple of times" we laughed. "Are you claiming Ron and Hermione have... kissed?" I jokingly asked him and he nodded. "I mean, who hasn't?". I smiled as it hid the pain I had caused him. But if he was alone with me, we can only find the true path together. 

***********************