part 29

I think I wanted to scream. I am not completely sure though, if I really considered it. I think I could get murdered if I did it. But hadn't it been fun to see if they'd actually do it? Now I've practically gone insane. I don't remember how many seconds, hours, days, months I've been in here, but I feel like I should talk to someone. Someone who has known me my entire life, someone who would like to tell me how their day we're. Yes, I haven't heard or asked that question to a normal bloody person this whole time. 

I think my mum is in my mind because she keeps entertaining me with memories from her past. My favourite ones are with her father, my grandfather in French. If I ever got out of here, I will learn French for my mum. Fully and clearly. Maybe after this I'll go to France, stay there a while. I'm sick of the cold weather in England or Scotland or wherever I was at the moment, I had stopped caring. The UK, that's where I was. And not that I had been out of this cell too much, only once. But it's okay, right? Soon. 

I had this game where I guessed which day it was. I did think it was Friday, but someone would probably tell me it's Wednesday. Is Wednesday a wedding day? I think Wednesday would be a great day to have a wedding to be honest. Okay, yes I am mental and I am literally not okay, someone needs to save me. This time I chose to actually walk around the cell, to feel if there's any water in the near. A swore I could hear a single water drop. I was shook, I was so stupid before not doing this. 

I put both my hands upon the wall as all the water flew into me like magic to my ears. I felt powerful again, I felt free again. But teaming up against many death eaters should manage a plan. So I fell asleep with my hands through the wall. Maybe I finally needed to pee again? I hadn't peed in ages. As I woke up from my first night of good sleeps, which was AMAZING, someone walked downstairs. 

I was sick though, poison didn't work great. Well for them, not for me. "Out" the same two death eaters who had taken me out before. I think I still had marks from the last time they both held my arms. Was this a plan of escape? Nope, I wouldn't dare. Me against them? I think they are joking when they say I can rip the world in two. I'm stupid enough to not try to really get out, but I've heard bunch of my mum and not so much about my dad when I was here. I got a lot about my dad when my grandpa lived. 

Up the body stairs, and on with the acting. I didn't feel weak anymore, I felt alive. But I couldn't possibly try to escape, and then it doesn't work, that is not what rumor I'm going to have. Do you imagine how awkward that would be? "The worlds most powerful person, and still not able to escape the Malfoy Manner". As I got dragged up the stairs, I saw it rained. Rain, I was possible to power that, but then I must be sitting very near the window, which I wouldn't since I was going to sit beside him. 

"My darling, good evening" he was still very ugly, to be honest I think I would see his face enough to think he wasn't, but I think it's positive that I think that, means I haven't become a death eater. They talked about something, until I heard a question. "How about the order, my lord?" I looked at him. "Now that Sirius Black is dead, they might not have the power to come back". I froze completely. "Come again?" I said, and Voldemort slowly turned his head against me. "Hadn't Bellatrix celebrated her victory kill with you?".

PART 2 ->

***********************