part 13

I was definitely happier now that the truth was out. Harry forgave me which was what I needed the most, everybody was surprised that Cedric had been there the whole time, Harry got a panic attack when I told him I jumped off a cliff but I think everybody was feeling good about the four of us being together. I didn't know if me and Harry were TOGETHER but I mean, I'll take whatever I'll get. The last day of school before Christmas break, I knew I had to give Cho the letter from Cedric. That was just necessary.

I knocked on the Ravenclaw common room door, and those girls that called me a whore opened up. "Hey, I'm sorry, could I talk to Cho Chang?" they seemed extremely surprised, I don't know if it was because of me or that I came here, but their common room was beautiful when they let me in. "Is it allowed to have a Gryffindor here?" I heard someone whisper. "Chang, Stanley is here to see you" a boy yelled up the female dorms. "Are you single now?" he whispered in my ear, "no". 

Cho came down, and you saw the panic in her eyes. "Could I talk to you for a second?" I kindly asked her and she nodded. "Of course" I followed her into her room, and she closed the door behind me. "I am-" I stopped her before she could say anything. "Cho, you don't need to apologize because you did nothing wrong. Neither did Harry, it was my fault. I had just been confused" I tried to shorten it down. 

"But, I found a letter from Cedric that I was going to give to you. If he was here, he would have told me that he wanted you to get closure. That you would live a normal life again, and that he loves you, still extremely much. He is watching over you, every day. That's everything" she stared at the letter in my hand, and just gave me a hug. I knew he was staring down at us and smiling. "I miss him so much" she held her hands around me like she hadn't gotten a hug in ages. 

"I know. I know you do" I held her closer and we hugged for a long time, but it felt okay with her. "Cedric is excited for you to read the letter. You must take it close to heart" she nodded. "Thank you. You were his best friend". "So he mentioned" I smiled to her as I opened the door. "I'm very excited to be your new friend Cho Chang". "And so am I". And that's when I got closure with my beloved late friend Cedric Diggory. I would forever miss him.

I caught a deep breath before walking downstairs. "A beautiful common room you have" I smiled to them all as I walked out. I felt a bit free, even though we have shitty things going on. I met Harry in our common room. "Do you think I will feel free if I jump off a cliff?" he suddenly asked me and I stared at him seriously. "Like you. You'll save me" he added, and I laughed. "I don't know, I did, but I played with death, that's why Cedric came" I sat down beside him. "But don't you think he came because you needed him? Like someone to talk to who wouldn't affect Voldemort?".

I had never though about it like that, but I nodded. "Maybe so Potter". He held my hand tight. "If I'll let you be my girlfriend again, will you take that risk with me?". Next thing we know, we are on top of the cliff. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he nodded as he grabbed my hand. Then he grabbed my waist, and pushed me into his mouth. Like our break up kiss, but this felt more important. "You are gonna die" I joked, and he smiled. "Voldemort can try" he winked as we fell backwards. Landing on a cloud of snow was probably not what he expected, but he smiled from ear to ear. God, I love him!

***********************