part 22

"Hey, hey you" I quickly walked over to him as I created a bubble over us. "What are you doing here?" he quietly asked as I tried to push some tears out for him, just for the healing. "What are you doing here? You know he messed with your head, he wouldn't let you see that if it was real Harry. Whatever you saw" I smiled to him, but there was something he clearly had on his heart. "Madeleine, has he talked to you?". "Who?". "Voldemort, has he talked to you anyways? What did he say that he didn't want me to hear?". 

"Harry" a pin of guilt stabbed my throat, but if there was one that was going to understand, it would be him. "Tell me" he loudly said which scared the life shit out of me, and Voldemort who was struggling with his water bubble. "He wants me to join him, Harry" that's when the tears came. "He threatened to go on mass murder trips, which he has and I've been ignoring them. It's my fault all of those people are dead" I smiled to him as I brushed his cheek. "Madeleine, you can't possibly do that?" Harry questioned. "He has my grandfather" suddenly I couldn't control my body anymore. 

The aurors of the ministry had arrived, and seen him. Me not being able to control my body caused me into a shock that caused the water bubbles to disappear. "I love you" I quietly said as my body quickly got flown over by Voldemort, and we teleported. "I knew you would come to your senses sometime" a dark house, I got a cell. Isn't that a charming welcome into the dark world? I think I messed up. "My grandfather, where is he?" I yelled after him as I was in this chamber, a cold chamber. 

"He's dead". There was this silence where he enjoyed my misery as I couldn't spill a word. He fooled me all around, not only by me believing that my grandfather was alive, but that he was to save. You could hear a needle drop as I lost all control of my feelings, my legs was dead and I fell to the floor but not a single little tear fell down my chin. He saw me, and I imagined if someone who actually cared about him looked at him now. Cause my grandfather was the best those years he were there for me, and he never deserved to die for me.

I usually had a lot to say when I was angry, I had often too many emotions when I lashed out on someone but for some reason I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe in my own body, my own flesh who may be my mum and dad who created but I formed it. I had been done wrong a lot of times in my life, but this was hurtful. And I had no way of defending myself now. He sat my heart on fire, then left. I wonder what a man with such misery in his life would do to make the world his own better place, I wonder what his plan was after he take down Harry.

He obviously was going to starve me on my one life need as well, water. I tried to look somewhere near for it, in the ground, somewhere there might be a leak hole. But no, he was prepared which was shit for my deal. I'm like a vampire without no blood, I slowly die. Am I immortal? No, we are not going to think about that, and we clearly not going to try that theory. Voldemort is probably playing dolls with me at that time where I'm considering it. 

I had no brains for a plan at the moment as I couldn't talk, I couldn't believe what happened. And I just felt like when I came there, it was chaos but now, now the whole wizard world knows. And we, I mean I, I am doomed for life. 

***********************