part 18

Bellatrix Lestrange out of Azkaban, and they blame it all on Sirius. Death eaters out of the most secure prison, and no one chooses to care. We should be in panic mode, I had been the whole school year for that sake. And no, I wasn't going to get my throat slit because I had kept my mouth shut. And my mouth would stay shut for the time I needed to understand what I would do with this information. But now I was scared to even think, at least about how to take him down. 

This day we were learning about the Patronus spell, which funny enough with two grown men who don't know how to entertain me the whole summer, taught me that one as well. They had these stories because Uncle Remus is a werewolf and they wanted to be with him when he changed, so got their patronesses and became animals with him so he wouldn't feel so alone. My dad was a fox, and I am an arctic fox. 

"Think about the happiest you've ever been!" Harry yelled around in the room as he soon approached me. I gave him a little wink as my Patronus popped out of nowhere, and he smiled so widely you saw the pink develop in his cheeks. "Your joking, yours not a bloody dog!" I said to Ron as I walked around with Harry. "It sure is" he laughed as we saw the blue dog running around, into people. Luna's bunny kept jumping around, but suddenly it disappeared when Ron grabbed my hand.

We looked up as the lights switched on and off. "This isn't good, is it?" I whispered to Hermione who shook her head. "Can't possibly be". And during a few seconds, the wall was blown up, and the pink monster stood smiling at us. And as we got taken away into question, and Harry went some other way. We let go quite easily, but I couldn't exactly sleep after that. "I see that you're tired" Harry said as he suddenly popped up in the common room. "Gosh, not now that you scared me". He sat down behind me as I laid my head upon his chest.

"Scared to fall asleep? What did he tell you?" I suddenly froze, as he played with my hair. "Just the same old. He was mad that I told you, and that I shut him out, but I didn't know how I shut him out" I told him as I quietly let my book on the floor. "Maybe because of me?" he asked and I looked up at him. "Maybe what's protecting me from him is what channels him out of your mind", "You should not had mentioned that, now I will need to stay with you every night" he laughed, "maybe that was my intention?". 

"How did the meeting go? Did the minister curse you out?". "Not exactly. Dumbledore put the blame on himself, and disappeared". We both stared at each other, I was obviously confused. "She's in charge?" I asked after a few seconds, and he nodded. "We are never gonna pass our OWLs" I laid back at his chest, and he sighed. "Want to be Hogwarts drop out, and live our lives with us doing magic in the muggle world?" that's actually not a bad idea. 

"Yeah, and then we out the ministry to the world, and everybody is gonna hate on our ministry. Imagine the impact" we started to laugh, and laugh. "It's good to be back with you" I added, and he sounded relieved. "Me too. Life felt boring without you". I took my hands around his waist, made sure he was comfortable, then fell asleep. Best sleeps ever.

***********************