part 15

This was the longest I've slept in the longest time. I woke up in his arms which just made everything better. "Any nightmares?" I asked him as he woke up, and he gladly shook his head. "You?" I smiled my widest smile as I sat on top of him and leaned down to his mouth. "Merry Christmas, Harry" I said with my lips into his. "Merry Christmas". We both just smiled at each other, as I got my clothes on because I was bloody hungry. 

As I opened the door, he began to quickly get dressed. "Wait" he said as he was done in like three seconds. We walked down slowly, but he walked down a bit before me. We didn't want to make this extremely strange. "Good morning" I sat down beside Hermione. "You were extremely smiley this morning" and then she realized which was the most scariest moment of my life, because when she found out, Ron found out and Ronald can't keep his mouth shut. 

Luckily he didn't explode this time, so no others really noticed which was relieving. I think it was nice for Ron to think about something else for a while because of his father. The four of us was just quiet but everyone was smiling which made this all extremely funny. We couldn't even eat our food, we just wanted to laugh the whole time. "Good morning children and Merry Christmas" Sirius said as he walked down and we smiled as usual. And he wasn't to be fooled because you saw he understood at the minute. 

"Sarah, do you want some more stories today?" he asked as he gave me a morning hug and I nodded. "You all can join. Madeleine love to hear about her mum and dad. Harry, I have some stories about James and Lily as well if you're interested". And that's when we actually started eating our food, all four. Hermione just gave me a smirk and as much as I wanted to keep it private, there was this female urge to tell her everything and nothing.

***

Sirius had told us stories about mum and dad, and James and Lily, and Molly and Arthur for what felt like years, but the best years. Molly was cooking dinner as she before had picked Arthur up from the hospital some hours before, and now he were resting. Ginny, Hermione and I had helped Molly who seemed incredibly tired from what had been going on with Arthur and the snake. I think Harry felt very much guilt from the attack, as he told me he was the snake. 

Voldemort hadn't talked to me while I had been together with Harry, which felt like the best Christmas gift I could have been given. Being home with the people that mean the most to me, though Uncle Remus was at Tonks house, hopefully at least. And as dinner was ready, and Arthur was rolled down in his wheelchair, Molly put on her biggest smile for all of her children, pluss we extra children. And Molly always had the biggest heart to give us presents, and this time I got hand warmers. "Molly, thank you" I smiled as she smiled back. 

"A Christmas toast to Mr. Harry Potter, without whom I would not be here. Harry" Arthur said to Harry which I saw bugged him, but he played it off like a champ. "My first Christmas with you my little one" Sirius whispered in my ear. "And it won't be the last". "You dressed up nicely for the occasion" I told him as I wiped off some dust on his chest. "It is Jesus's birthday, isn't it?". "That reminds me of something" I smiled as I walked over to Arthur. 

"A little Christmas gift from me" I gave Arthur a little glass with my healing potion, or my tears. "Thank you, darling" I gave him a kiss on the cheek where he hadn't been hurt. "No one should be in pain at Christmas" I told him as he lifted his glass. "Amen to that". And Christmas might be the happiest time of the year, with the right people to lift your glass for. Luckily I was surrounded with people who only wanted the good out of me. And that was what I was going to need for the future. 

***********************