part 26

An old mansion, but a home. Old money from god knows where, but it was huge. Flowers weren't blooming anymore, they were dead of age. No one had watched over the mansion for years, at least after they died. It was the most beautiful house I've ever seen, which decorations and details in the walls that you could look at for days. A fountain in the front that just stood there, rotting. The water was green. And as I closed my eyes, the house changed and I saw a totally different house than I've done before. 

The house were shining up, the waters were blue, the flowers were blooming, as two people on my age ran around me. "You can't try forever Jamie!" my mum yelled loudly. She was beautiful in every single way possible, and people dared to tell me that I looked like her? Her blue eyes and her very short hair that had a natural waves. "Pete, please tell me! Pleaseeeeee" that was Harry's father, which reminded me how much I missed him. "Why should I tell you James?". "That you kissed Alex!". Mum suddenly froze, and James jumped all around her. "I knew it. But Alex? I knew it was Alex, just wait to Padfoot hears this". 

"James!" but my mum kept running away from him, not after his as he though she would. So he automatically ran after her, and so did I. "Petra!" he yelled as she suddenly disappeared from both our visions. "Bloody hell this woman" he whispered to himself as suddenly a foot stood up from one of the bushs. "You care to tell me why you suddenly didn't run after me like normal Petra would?". As a drop from my mum's eyes with tears fell down on her ear, and James suddenly looked concerned. 

"I've had a bad experience in love James Potter. And now I'm scared to face it". James laid down beside her, and put his head upon her stomach. "We are sixteen Petra Lula Monet, and you are concerned about love? All we should care about is having fun. It's our best friend we are talking about, and he has never hurt a fly. So if he was going to hurt you, he would have been Sirius in our case". We both laughed as mum rubbed his scalp. "You know I love you more than the earth?" mum whispered to him, and he nodded. "You too". 

BACK IN REAL LIFE

That was a core memory for my mum, I must be sure of it. But why did it show to me? A other chance of a little happiness in my life? Even though it brought a lot of emotions back in my body after another 7 days. Bellatrix hadn't come either to explain to me the whole Helios and Belle thing that I suddenly got put in my mind. "Darling, let's get some fresh air" I suddenly heard, I was pretty dead after not fully sleeping to sleep for 2 months or take care of myself. 

"Finally going to kill me now?" his little helpers grabbed me in their arms, and he walked behind me which made the incredibly much scarier. "I had never killed you". I though, wait, wasn't he? Shouldn't he? Wait. "What do you mean?" his little death eaters dragged me up the circular brick stairs, up an eternity it felt like. More stairs, and then heat. I hadn't felt heat in years it felt like, and I definitely hadn't walked in that long either. I saw a large room with a long table with people. They were all dressed in black, of course they were all dressed in black. 

I was thrown on the floor, as my hair was pulled back so my face was clean for everyone to see. It never shocked me that Draco was there, I mean, I wished for some sake that he tried to do things differently, but I knew the strengt that had to power you was strong to do so against your family, and their places. "Be gentle. She is our guest, not our prisoner". I was so tired, I could sleep for decades. I looked at Bellatrix that chose to look any other way than mine. 

PART 2->

***********************