Dynasty - Youngest Carrington 2

-Grace-

I settled in quickly at my new school, despite the fact my father was on trial for murder.  Well he was he was set free thanks to a hung jury and they couldn't afford to do another one. Mother kept me well informed.  St Trainan's school for girls was a prestigious and notorious school. I love it. Despite who my family was they didn't judge. Well the girls did judge just not that. Since my enrolment I had been deemed posh totty.

"Twins!" I yelled across the dorms making the two turn to me. "I was told you were looking for me."

"Papa Bear just arrived at 1400 hours."

"You know when you leave here, the army will have no idea what hit them." I comment turning on my heel and made my way downstairs. I knew Dad would be talking with Miss Fritton. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in." I heard her dulcet tones. Opening the door I stepped in and closed it behind me. Her office was actually attached to another hallways where the staff room was. Her office door was open and I entered. My father was looking out of the window on my arrival.

"Twins told me my Dad was here." Dad turned around it had been short while but I had changed and that change seemed to shock him.

"Ah yes. I was just informing your father how well you've settled in here and blossomed." I smiled towards her "How about a little show and tell." she encouraged

"Good Morning Father, I'm glad you arrived here safely." I spoke fluently in Spanish, it had been rusty and when I was in my previous school I wasn't all that interested. St Trinians had a way of making your time here fun and more importantly interesting.

"I..." he trailed off

"I said good morning and that I'm glad you arrived safely." I translated "Being here even in a few months has made me excel in my studies. Which reminds me, I have hockey practice."

"Of you go, Poppet." Miss Fritton dismissed me

"Goodbye." I gave him a brief smile and went to change for practice. When I got out onto the field, Dad was with Miss Fritton, she was probably giving him a tour of the school.

"Who's that?" Annabelle wondered

"My off the hook Dad. He's posed all the way from america to annoy the shit out of me, by showing his face. I would rather see my step mother than him. I actually like her." I huffed the glance away. "Charlie, seriously?! Non lethal sticks for practice. You actually like us." Charlie ran off to get her other stick.

"Your step mom is the one you write to?"

"Yeah she's my legal guardian, since my father isn't worth shit, one brother gives me the creeps, the other is in a mental health facility, my sister is well my sister and my mother needs a few lessons on you know being a mother." I shrug, the whistle blew and we began practice.