Chapter 10 ~Little Red Dress~

Strykers POV

“Well Then I didn’t see this coming” Webb hissed with a mocking grin on his face.

I grimaced at Helios; he had to be kidding me. He had to be, this had to be some twisted Joke.

“Could you repeat yourself?” I asked him feeling my lips twitch.

“A Date, Stryker you are going on a Date with Red” He said sliding the folder back over to me.

She was behind Helios laying horizontally on one of the chairs from the table, she had her head resting on one of the adjustable arms and her eyes were closed. I shook my head and ran my hands through my dark hair tugging on it frustration sparking my anger.

“I don’t date co-workers” I growled looking up at Helios.

“You do now”

I shook my head and looked over at her, why the hell wasn’t she arguing this? She couldn’t want to go on a date with me, sure after the snowman thing we had kept a nice relationship but apart from that and the shopping trip shortly after we stayed neutrally friendly.

“Ok, I won’t go on a date with a co-worker”

Webb and fate sat at either end of the table looking between Helios and I who sat opposite to each other.

“This is an order Stryker, Your going on a date with Red this evening”

I took a deep breath to tell him off but paused, my eyes caught hers and I cringed. She stood up slowly walking over beside Helios; she pressed her hands onto the table and leaned forward closer to me.

“We aren’t dating dumbass, this is just a cover. We’re doing surveillance on a lower ranking Huntsman. But Helios thought that Cover as a young couple would look far less suspicious then the three of you sitting there glaring over at the Mafia men.”

I grimaced at her my jaw sawing together in anger, why the hell did she have to talk to me like I was an idiot.

“Fine”

“Good, See you in a bit stud-muffin” she said flashing a brilliant smile before walking away.

Helios sat in his seat grinning at me, “What!” I snapped at him feeling irritable.

“Just you Stryker, Nothing else”

“What about us?” Webb asked piping in now that I understood.

Helios slid a folder his way and another Fates direction, “You boys will be waiters, that way you can canvas the room without being suspicious. You’ll also be able to warn Red and Stryker if the men make any notion they are onto them” He said knitting his fingers together in front of him.

Both men flipped open the folders and read over the information.

“The man we are following is known as Karl Serge. He is a lower ranking Huntsmen but has recently been promoted for unknown reasons. It is up to you boys to get as much information from him as possible. You will follow him in, Red will lure him out. You will follow and you will detain him question him and get the hell out” Helios said his eyes solidifying.

“Alright, but how does Red lure him out. Won’t they know what she looks like now?” I asked flipping through the folder at the information we had collected on the weasel.

He had just been upgraded far faster than anybody I had seen, something was hinky about it. He was a normal looking grey with dull brown eyes thin long face. Dark complexion with a scar cutting across his lips, which was the only identifiable feature on him. Everything else from his short black hair to his black leather shoes was standard.