Chapter 32 ~Little Red Wulf End Of The Big Bad H.O.O.D~

Strykers POV

I pushed the man off of Fate and helped him to his feet, he gave me a warm smile before turning and running off towards Webb who tackled one of the remaining men to the ground. I turned around watching the large white wolf stare down with Helios, I was absolutely stunned by how beautiful she looked. Her strength I already knew about but her agility and strength was astounding.

She watched him but her ears swivelled around trying to catch a sound form Fate and I, I watched Helios as he shifted and pushed to his feet weakly. His body was slanted and I could see where things had been broken. Was the Lycan gene really allowing him to keep moving? Was this what her blood did to him?

Red’s hair stood on end and she moved her back hips bunching and the muscle shifting as she readied for his attack. She pushed forward and I felt the vibration in the ground as her powerful paws propelled her forward.

My eyes snapped up to Helios as he pushed straight up and her eyes went wide in fear. The scent filled the room it was so sudden. I watched her back paws slid up as she scrambled to push away from him, she turned to the side as she was ready to run.

“Red Run!” I shouted heading towards her.

My heart stuttered as he brought his foot up and it crushed into her side, the soft crumbling sound of her bones collapsing under the inhuman strength. She shot through the air hitting the stone sending a shower down onto the floor. 

Little bits of rubble rolled across it skittering to my feet, just like the candy cane had in the beginning. I looked up at her fear filling me, I couldn’t lose her like Jassey. I ran forward nearing where Helios had connect with her in the ceiling. 

Somebody blindsided me and we dropped to the ground rolling across the sharp metal and stone rubble. It cut into my skin blood welling up and dripping over across my skin, I snarled at him grabbing his shoulders and feeling my fingers dig through his jacket and crush the sockets themselves. 

He screamed and floundered backwards, dropping onto the ground and screeching. I pushed to my feet and felt the ground shake. There was a loud crackling and the same echoing howl, It was Red. I felt something crumble down onto my face.

I looked up shadowing my eyes and watched the ceiling crack and drop down along the break. I followed the wiggling line back to the spot where Red and Helios had vanished into. Both of their power was beyond anything I could even imagine, if this was the real power of the Lycan I wasn’t surprise that Red had hidden it for so long. 

The ceiling rumbled again and exploded down into the room, a violent wind swept through the room pushing me off into the wall. It was like a bomb had been set off, a low rumbled overpowered every other sound in the room as the ground shook and the ceiling cracked even more.

I was dazed only momentarily, I needed to get up before the building began to collapse. I used the wall to prop myself up, my eyes scanning the room That explosion that had come from above, the roof on the room still had rubble dripping down swirling through the air. I coughed rubbing my face as I stumbled across the rubble littered floor. 

I caught movement through the dust crouching preparing myself for another fight. I opened my mouth just a fraction inhaling deeply of the dust and rubble, but catching the scent, my feet picked up pace as I caught Fate and Webb's scent. I broke into a sprint towards them, Webb looked up at me his eyes tired and yet angry.

“Stryker Where’s Red” Fate asked trying to stand on his own.

Blood ran down from his left thigh through a tear in the pants showing a large downward gash. My chest tightened and I spun around looking through the dust. I walked towards the impact crater, my eyes looking up hoping she would be looking down at me, smiling armed with some smart ass remark. I searched the rim for her. My hands curling into fists, as feat clenched my heart in my chest.