4

The next day, Cordelia, Maeve, and Maree went to the Gryffindor tower and saw Bryan and Oliver walking out of the Gryffindor common room, "hey Bryan! Ollie!" the two looked at her, "are you coming to Hogsmeade?" Cordelia ran up to the boys, "Yeah. Bryan and I are planning to buy some supplies the Joke Shop." She nodded the saw Lily and Remus walking together and gave a friendly wave

"I want a butterbeer." Oliver announced and linked arms with Maeve who blushed like crazy, "when will they notice they are in love with each other? She smiles every time she's around him and vice versa. They have been doing this since the start of third year!" she whined at Maree, "and you do the same thing to Remus! You guys are completely clueless, it is painful,"

"Okay, yeah I like him, but I'm never going to do that!" she snorted and heard footsteps from behind her, "never going to do what?" She heard a familiar voice and saw the Marauders were behind them, "never do what, Mar?" Cordelia gave a devilish smirk and unlinked her arm with Maree, "nothing." Maree walked faster, embarrassed Remus would see her flushed face

"are you guys coming?" Cordelia turned around and looked at her friends, "race you to the Three Broomsticks!" Oliver shouted, "Last one there pays!" The girls ran to the Three Broomsticks while Bryan and Oliver were pushing each other, "I made it before him!" Bryan shouted, "No, I did!" Oliver argued and took out his wand, "alright, boys, you both pay for us," Cordelia winked at the boys as the other two girls murmured in agreement.

They got a booth and all moved in while Maree went to order the drinks, "Oh look who it is," Oliver pointed to Remus who was walking up to Maree and started a conversation, "They are totally in love," Maeve smiled and looked back at Cordelia and Bryan who were laughing and hitting the table, "Yeah, and you two are not," Bryan said pointing to Maeve and Oliver, "you guys clearly love each other, or at least fancy each other," Cordelia shrugged while putting her hands on the table.

"I'm sorry to ditch you guys, Remus just asked me to go on a date with him," The four of them were smiling at her, "that's no problem," Cordelia and Maeve said at the same time, "Finally, Lupin!" Bryan shouted at Remus who turned all red, "so, see you back there?" They four of them nodded their heads and smiled at the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw leaving the pub.

"Now, this situation," Cordelia looked from Maeve to Oliver, "go out! Go take a walk or like throw some snowballs at the Slytherins," Oliver shrugged and look Maeve's hand and left the pub, "That did not take long," Bryan and Cordelia shared smiles, "we should be signed up to be match makers,"

"Definitely should," they cheers to that and clinked there butterbeers, "I'll be back," Bryan spotted a group of girls, some Gryffindor fourth years. Bryan was handsome with blonde hair and blue eyes, and tend to attract multiple girls, although, Cordelia found this pretty funny because he was terrible at flirting. She heard a familiar voice in front of her.

"Anyone sitting here?" She look-up and saw Sirius, "Well, yes, actually, Black. My friend over-" He sat down across of her and looked her in the eye, "Erm, I just said it was-"

"I'm sorry I called Maree a you-know-what," Cordelia was surprised he apologized, "and not because Remus is likely to date her"

"Is going to date her you mean," Cordelia interrupted and could see Sirius was a little frustrated, "yes, sorry, is," he said sarcastically, "You are great at apologies, Black," he rolled his eyes and unclenched his fist, "it is difficult when I'm being interrupted-"

"Oh, sorry, won't happen again," She smirked and crossed her arms, "Listen, Davis, I'm apologizing, just say you forgive me," He breathed out and looked up at her smirking, "pretty shit apology," she moved closer to him, "but you are forgiven, but I swear I will crucio your ass if you do anything like that again." Sirius smiled and put his hands up in defense, "Of course, love," Cordelia tried not to gag at him calling her 'love'.

"Can I ask you a question?" he leaned forward, "you just did," she opened her book she brought along, "what-. Oh, you are so infuriating," she moved her eyes from the book to him, "Thank you," she sarcastically beaned, "and why would you bring a book when you are with your friends?" Sirius questioned as she closed her book, "In these cases when I don't want to talk to a dimwitted thing," He put his hand on his chest acting as if he was hurt by her words, "Ouch, I am a 'dimwitted thing' to you? Come on, Davis, I apologized."

"Very well, what is your question," she was getting irritated by his presence, "Why do you not fancy me? I mean every girl does, but not you. Why not?" Cordelia raised an eyebrow and moved closer to him, "First, narcissistic much, second, not ever girl does, and because you are infuriating and I could not see you be that gentleman who would take girls out for a date. I only see you are a twat who snoggs girls and then never talk to them again," she smiled and stood up ready to pull Bryan away from the group of girls who were fawning over him.

"Feisty for a Hufflepuff," Sirius looked up and down at her, she rolled her eyes and was about to leave, "Wait, I promise you I can be better. Like a gentleman, or-" Cordelia chuckled at him, "You can try and I could possibly like you, not fancy you, but just like you as a person," She waved goodbye and linked with Bryan's arm. The girls looked at her with disgust as she gave him puppy eyes, "Baby, can we leave? I'm getting tired," Cordelia faked whined as Bryan tried his best to not hex her, "Erm, I'm in the middle of something," Bryan tried to push Cordelia off of his arm, "I do not care," she grabbed his arm and walked out of the Three Broomsticks.