18

Cordelia was walking down the corridors at night, finding her way back to the Hufflepuff common room when she heard a 'whoosh' from behind, "hello?" She took out her wand and looked for the sound, "hello, cousin," Cordelia turned around and pointed her wand at the sound. She saw a mediocre tall man standing in front of her with blood dripping from his mouth, "Elijah?" She asked and he shook his head, "Finn?" Cordelia tried to remember the other names.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson, you are Cordelia I presume," Cordelia shook her head, "No, I'm not her, she just went down the hall," Klaus chuckled and walked closer to her, "Mummy, wants you to meet her," he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up so Cordelia couldn't breath, "Now, Niklaus, that's not how we meet family," Another vampire showed behind Klaus, "Mum wants her," he shouted at his brother.

"She had a change of plans," Cordelia was thrown to the ground, "Who cares what she says anymore! She is dying!" Klaus's voice echoed through the halls, "Niklaus! Be quiet," Elijah scolded his brother while helping Cordelia up, "what the hell do you guys want!" She shouted and pointed her wand at Elijah while Klaus went up and snapped the wand in half.

"Niklaus! Will you leave now!" Elijah pushed him into a wall, Cordelia looked down at her wand, "You dumbass broke my wand!" Cordelia was furious and put up her hand, "exsurgo," she enunciated and directed her hand in Klaus's way, multiple broom sticks flew in his direction, throwing him down, "clostrum," she smiled as Klaus was running towards her, and was deflected, "boundary spell," Cordelia cheekily said to Klaus and Elijah.

"All we want is a spell book," Elijah slowly walked closer to her, "I have many, you need to be more specific," Cordelia chuckled as Klaus was becoming furious, "Brother, let me kill her! She is worse than Rebekah! There is only one spell book we need, little girl. Esmée Dubois Grimoire" Cordelia tried to stay cool and she knew if they had her mother's Grimoire, they could achieve what they were doing.

"Why would my mother give me her Grimoire, its too precious to her. I have no idea where it is, and why would you even want it?" She looked between Elijah and Klaus, "Little girl, if we find out you are lying, we are not going to give you mercy," Klaus smiled before running out of the hallway, leaving Elijah, "Nice meeting you, cousin," with that, he left as well.

Cordelia ran back to her room after she was stopped by Elijah and Klaus. What the hell, she thought to herself while walking back to the Hufflepuff common room, she saw her friends playing some wizard games. It's was already eleven and she was tired. Before she went to bed she thought it was best to tell her mother what happened in a letter.

She took out a piece of paper and started to write:

Hi, Mom,

So, today I had a sweet conversation with my cousins, Klaus and Elijah. If you didn't understand my sarcasm, it was not pleasant. Niklaus or Klaus, had a bad temper and nearly choked me to death if it wasn't for Elijah. Honestly Elijah is not that bad expect he threatened me to give your grimoire where I played dumb. To say the least Klaus did not appreciate my sarcasm and nearly killed me. Anyways, Elijah told Klaus that Esther, their mother as you know because you told me of course, needed me for something. I'm worried that they will come for you, be safe.

Love,

Delia

She closed the letter and put it under her pillow because she did not trust Maree after she rummaged through Cordelia's books and belongings. She heard footsteps coming from the stairs, suspecting her friends were coming upstairs.

Maeve and Maree ignored Cordelia as they walked into the dormitory, "Just talk to me!" Cordelia shouted at the two who ignored her and went to do their own things, "MAE!" she shouted and her friend turned around, "No! I invited you to hangout and have a sleepover, but you decided to hangout with that git, Black!" Cordelia was confused why Maeve was so angry, "It was only two times! And I told you we kissed! Lily is not my best friend! You are!"

"It's not just that!" Maeve shouted but shut her mouth when she was about to say something else, "what is it ?" Cordelia shouted and saw her friend crossing her arms, "Bryan likes you," Then she walked into the bathroom and slammed the door, "What's that have to do with you!" Cordelia asked in confusion.

"If you cannot tell, we hangout with Bryan and it hurts that you said you kissed Black and had feelings for him in front of him, he needs time away from you. Frankly, I think we need time away from you too," Maeve huffed and turned to talk to Maree who just smiled but quickly wiped it off when Cordelia looked at her.

She was confused why her friend was dramatic and made a big deal out of this, "Do you like Bryan?" Cordelia asked out loud and walked over to Maeve, "No, I'm dating Oliver and I love him! Oliver thinks the same thing, he and I discussed this already" She said defensively, "Well why is it your fucking business then." Cordelia silenced her area so she couldn't hear any of them. She fell asleep confused.