21

"Dad?" Cordelia shouted next to her father's body that was lying next to broken glass from the window, "Stay with me!" She cried and tried to pick him up, "N-n-no," He whimpered as she accidentally pushed on a broken rib of his when she tried to pick him up, "yo-you," he breathed as he looked up at his daughter, "leave," Cordelia was hysterically and started to hyperventilate, "before they find you,"

Cordelia was shaking her head and wouldn't let her father go, "No, I'm staying here with you," He shook his head and told her to go, "You have to go," she wouldn't let go of him, "do it for me," Suddenly there was a loud 'bang' from a far, she saw a tall figure, "I love you, my Cordelia" she cried as she let go of his hand, "I love you too,"

With that, she ran like hell, away from the figure, "We meet at last," she saw a blonde woman standing in front of who was a very attractive woman and has natural light blonde hair, light blue eyes, full lips, and pale light skin with a small dusting of freckles across her cheeks and nose. She was taller than Cordelia, much taller than her, "Rebekah Mikaelson" the blonde woman introduced herself and moved closer to Cordelia, "and you're the one and only Cordelia, I suppose,"

"Lecutio!" Cordelia shouted as she put her hand up in front of her, a large white spark appeared from her hand, Rebekah had dodged the spell as the wall was hit and filled with electricity, "you bitch!" Rebekah shouted and sped over to Cordelia, throwing her across the room. She hit her back to the wall with a 'thud' and slowly got up when she saw her cousin walking closer to her, "invdia," Cordelia said as Rekekah fell on the ground covering her ears, "Consto,"

Rebekah tried to stand up, but couldn't due to Cordelia putting her under a spell where she couldn't move, "Did you," she walked closer to the vampire, "kill," Cordelia got dangerously close to her, "my dad?" All Rebekah had done was maliciously laughed, "He wasn't that difficult to kill, cousin," She tried to stand up, but Cordelia pushed her down, "He was holding a stick for crying out loud," Tears were forming in Cordelia's eye as Rebekah spoke and explained how she killed her father.

"A dagger to the chest, easy," Cordelia slapped her in the face, "Silencio!" She shouted and shut her cousin's mouth, Cordelia was full on anger and saddness, she was still wearing her gown and had not changed, "motus!" A familiar voice shouted and knocked Cordelia backwards into another room.

She looked up and saw a dark figure with a hood standing by Rebekah, unsilencing her, "so, as you can see, cousin," she stood up and dusted herself off, "We have a witch on our side," she pointed to the hooded women who revealed herself, "Maree?" The little witch nodded her head, "bu-but you're so sweet," Cordelia choked and saw the two getting closer to her, "ah, perfect disguise," Rebekah spoke for the little witch who stayed behind the vampire.

"Now, lets bring you to mummy dearest," she said before running towards Cordelia but she quickly sat the whole house on fire, "Ignalusa!" She shouted and a wall of fire appeared, Cordelia took this chance to run as fast as she could to hide, but was grabbed by a strong hand, "enough!" She turned around and saw Elijah, "I had enough with you," he said aggressively as her world went dark.

Cordelia woke up with a throbbing headache, "Finally!" She heard an unfamiliar voice in front of her, her eyes were blurry, but could see about five figures in front of her, "Meet your aunt," she saw a women that she knew was Esther by looking older than the rest of the people, "well let me introduce everyone," Rebekah smirked and walked towards the vampires and witch, "You have already meet Elijah and Klaus," her brother rolled her eyes at their youngest sister, "your best friend, who betrayed you, Maree, and now, Kol."

Cordelia was petrified to talk to any of them, "lovely," she said sarcastically, "now what do you want from me, the book?" Esther walked in front and kneed down to where Cordelia was tied to a chair, "yes, my dear sissy's grimoire," Cordelia explained that she didn't have it and even asked Maree who hesitantly nodded her head, "It's true, Esther, I couldn't find it in her room, and rummaged through her letters,"

"Invasion of privacy much," Cordelia murmured to herself when Esther slapped Maree, "You could have told me that before I sent my daughter and sons to kiddnap her," Esther turned around and smiled at Cordelia, "You probably are wondering why I want it," she slowly nodded her head.

"I need your mother's magic, and in her grimoire, it gives the rituals and incantation that I need. I am slowly dying from my magic being drained by a curse put on me by her friend, Danielle Perks, and your mother's magic can cure me." She had not known that her mother's friend had cursed her aunt, "My mother does not use her magic anymore, she had rid most of it," Esther chuckled as she circled Cordelia, she untied her hands from the chair and told her to stand up.

"Have you ever thought that she could hide her magic in an object, such as a knife," Cordelia thought back to the time she saw the knife in the book when her mother instantly took it away from her, "No, I have never seen an unusual knife," She tried to keep her cool while Esther nodded disappointingly, "Kill her, and throw her in the cell," She pointed to Klaus, who sped to her, but Elijah had stopped him, "I'll do it," Elijah had bit her and then snapped her neck, Cordelia was crying until she fell to the ground.